DEFIANCE EXPANSION Bugs & Issues

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Re: DEFIANCE EXPANSION Bugs & Issues

Postby mtormo » 09 Dec 2020, 10:12

Hello,

5 - After completing a mission in defiance difficulty (op citadel in my case), at the end I always get "You joined to a platoon! Congratulation!" message

Checking this issue right now.

I just looked over the cost of the leader cards. Great Gustav, 352nd Volksgrenadier Division, and Volksgrenadier cost 20 leader blueprint.

A mistake, it should be fixed on the next update.

Another issue is that in raids and missions (especially OP Citadel) the game is playing alone two turns and my own cards hits my Commander very often (almost every mission and raid).

We're reviewing this issue as we have received some reports, do you remember which cards did you have in the battlefield?

Diamond Zaitsev's ability to free equip an item did not work. Link to the video in another forum thread.

I've just tested this issue myself and it works, I'll check the video to see exactly what happened.

Craft Basic Diamond duty doesnt triggers.

Fixed for the next update.

Also the Zikarus Rosarius has no counter cards available so defeating the torch sometimes is impossible

We're looking at the numbers, a bit early to give you an answer right now.

Regards
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby sgt_tom » 09 Dec 2020, 12:49

sgt_tom wrote:4 - The crafting cost of new warmachine cards (Lt-Commander Wanklyn, K-Class Submarine, Gato-Class Submarine) are not consistent.
Warmachine crafting costs as follow:
9x uncommon --> 9 rare --> 3 epic elite --> 1 diamond (so 9 uncommon is needed for 1 diamond)
However the 3 new cards costs:
15x uncommon ---> 15 rare ---> 3 epic elite --> 1 diamond (15 uncommon is needed for 1 diamond)
Could you please adjust their cost to Warmachine crafing standard?

Hello Support,

Do you see what I mean?
Experimental card crafting is different than other card crafting. As these 3 new cards are also experimental I beleive my finding is valid.
Could you please compare their crafting requirements with the experimental crafting of any uncommon warmachine cards? (e.g. type VII C submarine, type 3 ka-chi, sd.kfz 222, type B1 submarine, etc)

mtormo wrote:
Also the Zikarus Rosarius has no counter cards available so defeating the torch sometimes is impossible

We're looking at the numbers, a bit early to give you an answer right now.

I can confirm the same. Aircraft/Spy/immunity/double damage can defeat you in 2 rounds and we have no chance to avoid.
Could you please change diamond Rosarius to legendary Rosarius (without immunity)?
sgt_tom
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Dicksharpe » 09 Dec 2020, 14:42

There are 2 (I think) orders in the torch deck that can kill zirkus ;) but agree plane stage can be very difficult!
Dicksharpe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby mtormo » 09 Dec 2020, 14:43

Hello,

Could you please compare their crafting requirements with the experimental crafting of any uncommon warmachine cards? (e.g. type VII C submarine, type 3 ka-chi, sd.kfz 222, type B1 submarine, etc)

It should be like the other warmachine crafted cards, I'll check it right now.

Could you please change diamond Rosarius to legendary Rosarius (without immunity)?

Even if the win/ratio is fine on this mission, makes sense to change that card.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Assassin » 09 Dec 2020, 18:48

Plastic Explosive no affecting aircraft is in the description...new feature?
Warning would have been nice...it has visible effect on Midway raid...

Also get "You joined to a platoon! Congratulation!" message after new missions completion...not sure if after all

"HMS Ark" assume is a typo, should be "HMS Ark Royal"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Ark_Royal_(91)
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby dino66 » 09 Dec 2020, 20:20

Hi Devs,

Another issue is that in raids and missions (especially OP Citadel) the game is playing alone two turns and my own cards hits my Commander very often (almost every mission and raid).

We're reviewing this issue as we have received some reports, do you remember which cards did you have in the battlefield?

I didn't remember the exact cards. Each time the cards were different. Today I played around 35 Hard Missions (OP. Citadel) and this happened in at least 20 of them.
This issue happened in Aleutian Expert Raid (my second ticket) too.
I lost a ticket in Fall of Berlin Hard Raid (the game crushed).

Best regards.
dino66
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby mtormo » 10 Dec 2020, 09:40

Hello,

Plastic Explosive no affecting aircraft is in the description...new feature?

By mistake, it changed from affecting aircrafts to infantries, it will be reverted back on the next update.

"HMS Ark" assume is a typo, should be "HMS Ark Royal"

Fixed for the next update.

I didn't remember the exact cards. Each time the cards were different. Today I played around 35 Hard Missions (OP. Citadel) and this happened in at least 20 of them.

We're trying to reproduce internally this issue and we're not able to do it and therefore if you can make an screenshot (or a video and send it to support@frozenshard.com, that would be wonderful) after you hit yourself it would be useful so we can dismiss the option of an issue with the cards and keep checking if it's something related to the device/pc or os system.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby sgt_tom » 10 Dec 2020, 10:19

After this patch there is no more exclamation mark icon at the loot box on the left side of menu after completing solo raids which indicates new loot (The new loot exclamation mark is there after completing battle pass tasks)

EDIT:
Loot alert is missing for solo raids but not sure about platoon raids (platoon raid have alert I guess because its comes together with weekly platoon loot)
Last edited by sgt_tom on 14 Dec 2020, 09:57, edited 1 time in total.
sgt_tom
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby mtormo » 10 Dec 2020, 11:06

Also get "You joined to a platoon! Congratulation!" message after new missions completion...not sure if after all

Fixed on the next update!
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Stone » 10 Dec 2020, 16:02

dino66 wrote:Hi Devs,
After the Defiance Expansion the game crushes often.
Best regards.

Hi Dino,
We just updated a version with (fingers crossed) the fix for that random crash on some Android devices along with some other hotfixes. Could you please download the last version available (should be 3.0.9 or 3.1.0, depending on your device) and let us kwow if that's still an issue for you?

This is a very weird issue that is -kind of- out of our hands. It may be possible that the issue is still there after this patch. We are nevertheless actively talking with the creators of the the main engine we use to try to handle it as fast as we can so bear with us on this one.

Best,
Christian "Stone" Gascons
World War II: TCG - Admin
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Technical Support