iOS Can't even score for platoons & Historical mission issue

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

iOS Can't even score for platoons & Historical mission issue

Postby DaemonSultan » 04 Mar 2015, 19:26

I made a platoon with facebook on my browser, and I played and won three or four PVP games with my iPhone 5s. And now, I find out I've scored no points for my platoon.
Does this mean that I have to play the game only with browser to get the points?

And about Historical mission: I just find out the AI can attatch the same equipment (Iron Cross) on a single unit. Is this intended?
Legendary? You mean Imaginary.
DaemonSultan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: iOS Can't even score for platoons & Historical mission i

Postby nAFAI » 05 Mar 2015, 12:57

Hey DaemonSultan,

That's correct, I'm afraid you will not be able to score points while playing on iOS or Android untill their respective updates have gone live. Bear in mind that the client is the one that is sending the scores so if your current version is not having the latest update it won't send any scores despite being in a Platoon.

As for the the AI equipping double items, it's currently working as intended, is one of the "tricks on the sleeve" the AI can use. We are monitoring if removing that advantage but for the moment we will leave it as it is.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Re: iOS Can't even score for platoons & Historical mission i

Postby 5Cats » 05 Mar 2015, 18:38

The "double equip" for the AI isn't really that bad for us players. 2x Medals isn't as bad as Medal + Brutality, for example. And since 2x healing items don't add? It's not all that helpful... Sometimes it adds 2x grenades :)

If humans could do it? That would be nasty!
Plus it makes us add variety to our items. Mix and match for good effect rather than slapping 2x Bazookas on our Maus... :lol:
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Technical Support