Account went wrong after the update

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Account went wrong after the update

Postby blitz » 11 Dec 2020, 06:30

Dear FS,
My account was 'blitz' when I played on version 3.0.0 (the first version of Defiance), but after the update to version 3.0.1, I lost my account and it became 'FS_PAGNY1CP7'. I have tried the Facebook login but failed since my Facebook account bounded to it was abandoned, and I tapped the 'sign in with Apple' but failed to login even though I tapped it before the update and failed to sign in at that time. My device is iPad mini 4.
Can you find my account 'blitz' back, plz? And if you don't mind, also fix the 'sign in with Apple' plz.
Thank you.
Blitz
blitz
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Account went wrong after the update

Postby mtormo » 11 Dec 2020, 09:24

Hello,

The account "blitz" has a facebook account linked to it, if you use the facebook option (to login) on your iPad it should connect to your "blitz" account, if it's not the case, please contact as at support@frozenshard.com.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby blitz » 11 Dec 2020, 10:00

Hello,
Thanks for your reply. I have sent an email to the support address. But do you consider checking the 'sign in with Apple' option? It seems that the option doesn't work on my iPad.
Thanks.
Blitz
blitz
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Stone » 11 Dec 2020, 17:05

blitz wrote:Hello,
Thanks for your reply. I have sent an email to the support address. But do you consider checking the 'sign in with Apple' option? It seems that the option doesn't work on my iPad.
Thanks.
Blitz

Hi Blitz, we have received your email, we replied with some extra information. Basically we just uploaded a hotfix build with what we believe tackles this issue, we are quite crowded with some fresh bugs that arised from this expansion and we are dealing one by one with them in the fastest possible way, please bear with us.
Christian "Stone" Gascons
World War II: TCG - Admin
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby blitz » 16 Dec 2020, 02:35

Hello,
Thanks a lot for fixing the problem! My account is back and normal now :D
Cheers!
blitz
Sergeant