DEFIANCE EXPANSION Bugs & Issues

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Re: DEFIANCE EXPANSION Bugs & Issues

Postby mtormo » 15 Dec 2020, 10:47

Hello,

52nd Lowland Division (Diamond) - this card has the "British Full Support" ability, but at level 3 it only grants +1/+1, not the expected +3/+3. The epic elite version at level three does grant +3/+3 only at the start of turn as expected.

You're correct, we'll fix it.

Erich Hartmann (Diamond) - this card sometimes mysteriously destroys itself when it promotes.

I've tried it and it worked fine, it seems something tricky and we'll try to reproduce it here. We had this ability marked to "change" on the expansion but we didn't do it at the end (mistakes were made :) )

And a question on the "Explosives" ability which trigger at the start of each turn: If I play multiple cards with these abilities it seems only the last played actually takes effect and they don't stack. Example if I play 52nd Lowland Diamond then 52nd Lowland Epic, all enemy cards take only 4 at the start of turn (not 9). Is this the intended behaviour?

It only activates once and can't be stacked, we'll change the text to avoid confusion. (it's like delayed "on play" ability)

Perhaps i dont get it or had false ideas of the leader ability motivation from the Volksgrenadier. But atm the ability does exactly nothing. When it gets spied it remains on the board without having the abilities being restored .

If the card is spyed, the ability won't work.

I assume the reason is because some cards are listed under Battle Pass special cards filter, but I beleive those should be also counted for the epic elite crafting edition tasks

Yes, battle pass cards are considered a "different" edition, we'll see if we can change it, but it won't be something that we can quickly change.

I have experienced this happen a couple times since new update, sometimes is only one card blacked out, which I can at least play around with other 5, but if half my turns draw are useless it becomes more of an issue.

Hello we have received a couple of similar reports but we're not able to reproduce this issue, do you remember exactly what happened before that?

Goes without saying this is affecting balance in several missions. TBH, in some of them it actually HELPS (as the enemy has infantry)...but it should be fixed ASAP as it affects gameplay a lot, and every mission will have to be relearned later...

While the fix is really easy, all the changes on abilities require that we synchronise the updates between all platforms so they can play pvp together. We had some stability issues with the android update (already resolved) and a iOS authentication issue (it should be fixed on the next update) that took priority. Once resolved, we'll be able to deploy the update for card/abilities fixes.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Dicksharpe » 15 Dec 2020, 15:30

I can't remember what happened before cards blacked out! If happens again I'll try and post exactly what happened.
Also this morning I couldn't change platoon info on Steam account!
Dicksharpe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Stone » 15 Dec 2020, 15:38

Dicksharpe wrote:I can't remember what happened before cards blacked out! If happens again I'll try and post exactly what happened.
Also this morning I couldn't change platoon info on Steam account!

Hey Dicksharpe, we are aware of this issue and will try to get a build fixed ASAP, since it's not a critical issue and we are working on more urgent stuff it might take a day or two, sorry about that!
Christian "Stone" Gascons
World War II: TCG - Admin
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby afturganga » 16 Dec 2020, 05:24

And can you please tell us when the ability will work and how? Atm it does nothing
afturganga
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby blitz » 16 Dec 2020, 05:45

afturganga wrote:

And can you please tell us when the ability will work and how? Atm it does nothing

I agree with you that this ability does nothing now. Maybe it's designed for some future abilities like "remove invincible abilities of all enemy cards".
blitz
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Dicksharpe » 16 Dec 2020, 09:06

Hi stone

I appreciate you have stuff to do, but I have to disagree that platoon info is not important! It is only way I can communicate with some players, due to playing times, and a properly run platoon is an absolutely key part of the game...for players anyway!

But anyway glad u are aware of the issue :)
Dicksharpe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby sgt_tom » 16 Dec 2020, 18:16

Suspected reward malfunction in the 3 new missions regarding:
"some battle will grant you random cards as part of the reward"
Could you please check the basic card drop rates of the 3 new missions?
Hard mode should give 1-4 basic edition cards, however in the reality it always gives only 1 (or 2 few times) but I haven't seen any 3 or 4 drops from basic edition (I have completed them several times), so I suspect something is wrong. Could you please compare the drop rates with any other earlier missions? (like Singapore or OP citadel)
sgt_tom
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby mtormo » 17 Dec 2020, 09:46

Hello,

Hard mode should give 1-4 basic edition cards, however in the reality it always gives only 1 (or 2 few times) but I haven't seen any 3 or 4 drops from basic edition (I have completed them several times), so I suspect something is wrong. Could you please compare the drop rates with any other earlier missions? (like Singapore or OP citadel)

It has the same drop chance than previous historical missions (they use the same "drop table").

I agree with you that this ability does nothing now. Maybe it's designed for some future abilities like "remove invincible abilities of all enemy cards".

On the first iteration of the card, the ability affected all your infantry cards on play, and we changed to end of turn and only affecting itself, making the ability useless. We'll review it and change it to something useful similar to the first iteration of the ability.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby 1944 » 20 Dec 2020, 08:08

Почему я не могу нормально получать ежедневные награды за участие во взводных рейдах и прохождение личного рейда???? Или обе награды не получаю, либо какую то одну!!!!! Это специально сделано? Вдруг игрок не заметит, не напишет, постесняется???
СКОЛЬКО МОЖНО ОБМАНЫВАТЬ ИГРОКОВ????????
Карты вы меняете как хотите, вам плевать на права игроков! Теперь здесь решили обман устроить?????
Очередной раз спрошу, это вы намекаете мне, что нужно бросить играть?
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby mtormo » 21 Dec 2020, 09:54

Hello,

If you have an issue with claiming a reward please contact us at support@frozenshard.com and we'll do our best to help you.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Previous

Return to Technical Support