DEFIANCE EXPANSION Bugs & Issues

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Re: DEFIANCE EXPANSION Bugs & Issues

Postby mtormo » 11 Dec 2020, 11:15

Hello!

Thanks for the videos, they're really helpful, we'll try to reproduce the issues so we can fix them as soon as possible.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby gusgus78 » 11 Dec 2020, 12:19

Hi

Craft Diamond Basic duty still dont triggering!

Thanks!
gusgus78
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby mtormo » 11 Dec 2020, 13:05

Hello,

Craft Diamond Basic duty still dont triggering!

We required to do an "emergency" update for both android and iOS to fix some stability issues and not all the fixes were added on time. (it should be on the next one)

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby sgt_tom » 12 Dec 2020, 17:30

Have you modified anything recently?
Very strange things are happening in Steam version:
1 - Platoon chat messages are disappearing. Just players name visible but the text is empty. (I'm not sure if that was real text message by players, or completed historical mission system message, because no text)
2 - I was playing OP citadel hard, and I got end trun automatically in 2 different games! Meaning I could not play any card when my turn started because my turn ended immediatelly twice. I have't seen such issue before.
3 - Platoon chat does not accept new messages. It says: timeout. Exist since 3 days or so.

halev wrote:Another very funny joke at stage 2 when the diamond infantry "jack of all trades" comes out and you lose.

I had the same issue today.
Would it be possible to change diamond 11th airborne to legendary in Battle of Corregidor AI deck?
sgt_tom
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby mtormo » 14 Dec 2020, 10:17

Hello,

1 - Platoon chat messages are disappearing. Just players name visible but the text is empty. (I'm not sure if that was real text message by players, or completed historical mission system message, because no text)
3 - Platoon chat does not accept new messages. It says: timeout. Exist since 3 days or so.

It works fine right now, after checking the server, it seems there was some issues during the weekend that should be resolved right now.

2 - I was playing OP citadel hard, and I got end trun automatically in 2 different games! Meaning I could not play any card when my turn started because my turn ended immediatelly twice. I have't seen such issue before.

We found the issue and it's fixed on the next build, it will be deployed today.

Would it be possible to change diamond 11th airborne to legendary in Battle of Corregidor AI deck?

We are currently fixing some issues reported during these days (almost everything is fixed) and after that we'll take our time to balance and review these missions.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Iluvatar » 14 Dec 2020, 11:55

A couple I've noticed playing Operation Torch (really nice mission by the way!)

52nd Lowland Division (Diamond) - this card has the "British Full Support" ability, but at level 3 it only grants +1/+1, not the expected +3/+3. The epic elite version at level three does grant +3/+3 only at the start of turn as expected.

Erich Hartmann (Diamond) - this card sometimes mysteriously destroys itself when it promotes.

And a question on the "Explosives" ability which trigger at the start of each turn: If I play multiple cards with these abilities it seems only the last played actually takes effect and they don't stack. Example if I play 52nd Lowland Diamond then 52nd Lowland Epic, all enemy cards take only 4 at the start of turn (not 9). Is this the intended behaviour?

Regards,
Iluvatar
Iluvatar
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby afturganga » 14 Dec 2020, 12:11

Hi devs,

Perhaps i dont get it or had false ideas of the leader ability motivation from the Volksgrenadier. But atm the ability does exactly nothing. When it gets spied it remains on the board without having the abilities being restored .

Greetings
afturganga
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby sgt_tom » 14 Dec 2020, 12:37

Another suspected bug related to duty "craft an epic elit card" xy game edition.
I have crafted today epic elite battle pass edition shipyard (stronghold) but the Stronghold epic elite crafting duty task was not accepted. Afterwards I crafted a standard (not special eiditon) strongold epic elite unit which was accepted for the task. I assume the reason is because some cards are listed under Battle Pass special cards filter, but I beleive those should be also counted for the epic elite crafting edition tasks. Could you please check?

Iluvatar wrote:Erich Hartmann (Diamond) - this card sometimes mysteriously destroys itself when it promotes.

I also saw it several times. I beleive the Air Ambush ability is bugged that's why destroying itself.
sgt_tom
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Dicksharpe » 14 Dec 2020, 16:34

Hi

I just played a PvP game where on one of my turns, the bottom 3 cards of my draw where blacked out. I could click on them and read description, but when I tried to play these cards it wouldn't let me!
I have experienced this happen a couple times since new update, sometimes is only one card blacked out, which I can at least play around with other 5, but if half my turns draw are useless it becomes more of an issue.
Can you have a look please
Thanks
Dicksharpe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Assassin » 14 Dec 2020, 17:01

mtormo wrote:Hello,

Plastic Explosive no affecting aircraft is in the description...new feature?

By mistake, it changed from affecting aircrafts to infantries, it will be reverted back on the next update.

Goes without saying this is affecting balance in several missions. TBH, in some of them it actually HELPS (as the enemy has infantry)...but it should be fixed ASAP as it affects gameplay a lot, and every mission will have to be relearned later...
(For instance, in Torch, right now Platic is useless in turn 3...while in the future will be useless in turn 1, and i am under the impression it should be more used in turn3 vs aircraft)

Also, yesterday i used plastic in PVP vs an air deck...and was looking a bit dumbfounded while it did nothing :lol: (too many time playing it without thinking i guess)
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PreviousNext

Return to Technical Support