DEFIANCE EXPANSION Bugs & Issues

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Re: DEFIANCE EXPANSION Bugs & Issues

Postby Stone » 10 Dec 2020, 16:02

dino66 wrote:Hi Devs,
After the Defiance Expansion the game crushes often.
Best regards.

Hi Dino,
We just updated a version with (fingers crossed) the fix for that random crash on some Android devices along with some other hotfixes. Could you please download the last version available (should be 3.0.9 or 3.1.0, depending on your device) and let us kwow if that's still an issue for you?

This is a very weird issue that is -kind of- out of our hands. It may be possible that the issue is still there after this patch. We are nevertheless actively talking with the creators of the the main engine we use to try to handle it as fast as we can so bear with us on this one.

Best,
Christian "Stone" Gascons
World War II: TCG - Admin
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby halev » 10 Dec 2020, 17:51

The new historical mission for Japanese tanks (I can't remember the name) has a lot of problems. Free abilities of the withdrawal of a unit or equipment of an item do not work. I noticed that this does not work when you play such a unit or item last and you have 0 action points. Another very funny joke at stage 2 when the diamond infantry "jack of all trades" comes out and you lose. I lost 2 times in a row at the same spot! What are the chances of neutralizing an unkillable unit with double damage, sniper and life steal ?! You need to fix this.
halev
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Dicksharpe » 10 Dec 2020, 18:15

Hi

Today the game has crashed on me twice, once in mission, once in raid! I see others have posted about this too. After 10-15 seconds it comes up with a "ww2tcg is not responding" with three options, 1. Ok (which force closes the game) 2. Report (which takes you to a Google account page, where I guess you can report the issue!) 3. Wait (which waits ;) )

This seems to me to be nothing to do with connection issues, but some issue within the game. Could you investigate somehow?

Thanks
Dicksharpe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Stone » 10 Dec 2020, 18:35

Dicksharpe wrote:Hi

Today the game has crashed on me twice, once in mission, once in raid! I see others have posted about this too. After 10-15 seconds it comes up with a "ww2tcg is not responding" with three options, 1. Ok (which force closes the game) 2. Report (which takes you to a Google account page, where I guess you can report the issue!) 3. Wait (which waits ;) )

This seems to me to be nothing to do with connection issues, but some issue within the game. Could you investigate somehow?

Thanks

I will, I'm the meantime could you please make sure to have the latest build of the game installed (assuming you are on an Android device). It's been released a couple of hours ago.

Thanks
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby mtormo » 11 Dec 2020, 09:33

Hello,

Free abilities of the withdrawal of a unit or equipment of an item do not work. I noticed that this does not work when you play such a unit or item last and you have 0 action points.

Keep in mind that if you play the "free item option" and then play an item with cost 0, it will use the "free item option" even if the cost of the item is 0.

Regards
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby gusgus78 » 11 Dec 2020, 09:44

Hi!!

After last updates, platoon message cant be edited.

Thanks!
gusgus78
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby Dicksharpe » 11 Dec 2020, 10:26

Hi

Also can't edit deck name
Dicksharpe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Stone » 11 Dec 2020, 10:34

Hi, we are aware of this issue. We are working on a hotfix build to be released ASAP.
Regards,
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Bestmig » 11 Dec 2020, 10:44

mtormo wrote:Hello,

Free abilities of the withdrawal of a unit or equipment of an item do not work. I noticed that this does not work when you play such a unit or item last and you have 0 action points.

Keep in mind that if you play the "free item option" and then play an item with cost 0, it will use the "free item option" even if the cost of the item is 0.

Regards

Hello, dear developers, i know u need time to solve all issues, if u look https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjHtVKlj9Lk this video u can find a bug first Maksim play unit with ability change cost of order for 1 and after he play a unit with ability change cost for item, but he can't use grenade item game don't see a free point for play and and he has no choice but to play a free item, instead of two items he played 1, since he could not play a free grenade.

Look for this video too https://vk.com/video-99639782_456239104 u can find a 3 bugs, 1 bug it's a don't die a hetzer, 2 bug support line after hetzer attack a died card, 3 bug u know about britain item plastid u change ability for infantry.
Bestmig
Private
Private

Postby sgt_tom » 11 Dec 2020, 11:13

halev wrote: What are the chances of neutralizing an unkillable unit with double damage, sniper and life steal ?! You need to fix this.

That's why I'll craft this card for sure! :) Best leader card ever! :)
Or is there any other leader card which has better starts? Vote here :D
Only thing what I don't understand why does it have immunity and sniper at the same time? Sniper ability is unnecessary if it has immunity (sniper ability is a conditional immunity if your damage is higher than health of opponenets, so this card don't really need it)

BTW, deconstructing Diamond/Legendary elite items still does not give Raid Points back (it gives just gold). Could you please fix this? (it's was already mentioned in the other forum topic and it's a confirmed bug)
Last edited by sgt_tom on 11 Dec 2020, 11:21, edited 3 times in total.
sgt_tom
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Technical Support