DEFIANCE EXPANSION Bugs & Issues

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

DEFIANCE EXPANSION Bugs & Issues

Postby gusgus78 » 07 Dec 2020, 11:43

Hi!!

It seems like i can use Leader cards with no only 1 faction cards inside deck.

I can put in T100Z inside deck with (for example) Better Equipment just inside it (and vice versa).

Thanks!
gusgus78
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: DEFIANCE EXPANSION Bugs & Issues

Postby sgt_tom » 07 Dec 2020, 12:17

1 - Plastic Explosive is not affecting Aircrafts anymore. Bug? (cannot see in the balance change list)

2 - Loyalty card bug- promote unit with the lowest health. I have 3x card with the lowest health (all same) but I cannot choose between them

3 - Battle of Coral sea - abilities which are affecting dedicated attack/support lane does not work because there is only one combined attack lane.
e.g. you can test it with USS Fletcher Improved support cover fire ability which does not work.

4 - The crafting cost of new warmachine cards (Lt-Commander Wanklyn, K-Class Submarine, Gato-Class Submarine) are not consistent.
Warmachine crafting costs as follow:
9x uncommon --> 9 rare --> 3 epic elite --> 1 diamond (so 9 uncommon is needed for 1 diamond)
However the 3 new cards costs:
15x uncommon ---> 15 rare ---> 3 epic elite --> 1 diamond (15 uncommon is needed for 1 diamond)
Could you please adjust their cost to Warmachine crafing standard?
sgt_tom
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby mtormo » 07 Dec 2020, 17:37

Hello,

I can put in T100Z inside deck with (for example) Better Equipment just inside it (and vice versa).

It doesn't prevent you to add the card to your deck but if you try to play it on the game a message will appear explaining to you that you can only play this card if you have only cards from that faction. (It's on the description of the card too)

1 - Plastic Explosive is not affecting Aircrafts anymore. Bug? (cannot see in the balance change list)

I'm reviewing this right now.

2 - Loyalty card bug- promote unit with the lowest health. I have 3x card with the lowest health (all same) but I cannot choose between them

It's intended, we removed the option to "choose" so the ability can be used with more triggers: at the start/end of the turn and promote.

3 - Battle of Coral sea - abilities which are affecting dedicated attack/support lane does not work because there is only one combined attack lane.

When there's only one lane, the game uses the "Support Lane".

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby sgt_tom » 07 Dec 2020, 19:37

5 - After completing a mission in defiance difficulty (op citadel in my case), at the end I always get "You joined to a platoon! Congratulation!" message
sgt_tom
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby JordanBei » 08 Dec 2020, 01:44

I just looked over the cost of the leader cards. Great Gustav, 352nd Volksgrenadier Division, and Volksgrenadier cost 20 leader blueprint.

This looks to be wrong because other leader cards cost 10 leader blueprints and the announcement thread for Defiance states leader card cost is 10 leader blueprint.
JordanBei
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby dino66 » 08 Dec 2020, 11:12

Hi Devs,

After the Defiance Expansion the game crushes often.
Another issue is that in raids and missions (especially OP Citadel) the game is playing alone two turns and my own cards hits my Commander very often (almost every mission and raid).

Best regards.
Last edited by dino66 on 08 Dec 2020, 18:03, edited 2 times in total.
dino66
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby halev » 08 Dec 2020, 14:56

Diamond Zaitsev's ability to free equip an item did not work. Link to the video in another forum thread.
halev
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Apm98 » 08 Dec 2020, 16:54

Hi, i have a question about the order japanese loyalty:
- the effect say only the promote effect respect the leader unit that say "this is a leader, you can play only one leader...", so it can be play with mix deck ?
- the order in the leader collection but in the description there aren't any things that segnal it as leader unit, so can be played with a leader unit ?
Tks for your attention, i wait your reply
Apm98
Private
Private

Postby gusgus78 » 08 Dec 2020, 21:13

Hi!

Craft Basic Diamond duty doesnt triggers.

Thanks!
gusgus78
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby Nekokun41! » 09 Dec 2020, 07:30

I have the problem in the steam version where the unit attacks the player itself
It happens alot of times...makes me lose alot of gold...Can you please fix it?

Also the Zikarus Rosarius has no counter cards available so defeating the torch sometimes is impossible
can you fix that?
Nekokun41!
Private
Private

Next

Return to Technical Support