Ios update

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Ios update

Postby Bsdomingues » 06 Oct 2020, 15:17

Since the last ios update came out game became unplayable.
Tried to reinstall several times but the same thing keeps happening, games just freezes.
Bsdomingues
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Ios update

Postby mtormo » 07 Oct 2020, 08:30

Hello,

Could you please contact us at support@frozenshard.com with your username and the device that you're using so we can investigate the issue.

Just to be sure please follow these steps first:
- Uninstall the game.
- Restart your mobile device
- Install the game after the restart.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Bsdomingues » 09 Dec 2020, 22:56

I’m running the game on ipad pro.
Try to resest the ipad, install the game again and nothing.
When i start the game, of i wait it freezes, if i click connect to facebook game shuts down.
It has been like this since the ios 14 came out.
Bsdomingues
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Stone » 10 Dec 2020, 11:38

Hi Bsdomingues, we have successfully been able to replicate this issue and we are working on it as we speak. Will let you know as soon as we have a new version ready with a fix. Please accept our apologies
Christian "Stone" Gascons
World War II: TCG - Admin
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Stone » 10 Dec 2020, 17:51

Stone wrote:Hi Bsdomingues, we have successfully been able to replicate this issue and we are working on it as we speak. Will let you know as soon as we have a new version ready with a fix. Please accept our apologies

Hi, we managed to found and fix the issue. We just submitted a hotfix build to iOS, hopefully tomorrow this time will be live.
Best,
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Bsdomingues » 11 Dec 2020, 13:36

Hello. I just downloaded the update.it doesn’t crash the game anymore when i press connect to facebook, however the original problem still remains, the game still freezes after a few seconds, so i still can’t play the game.
Already tried to unistall, restart the ipad, reinstall the game but the problem continues...
Bsdomingues
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Stone » 11 Dec 2020, 17:08

Bsdomingues wrote:Hello. I just downloaded the update.it doesn’t crash the game anymore when i press connect to facebook, however the original problem still remains, the game still freezes after a few seconds, so i still can’t play the game.
Already tried to unistall, restart the ipad, reinstall the game but the problem continues...

Glad Facebook is working back for you. We are still working on many issues (some of them on iOS) and minutes ago we uploaded yet another update. We can't seem to be able to replicate your issue though. Please let me know your in-game name and I will take a close look at your account. Also, it would be helpful some extra information, perhaps you could record a video of the issue for us and send it over?

Thanks,
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Bsdomingues » 21 Dec 2020, 15:22

I don’t think the user name is the problem as i was never able to connect to facebook, anyway, user name is 7empest.
I’m not good at all with technology so i have no idea how to send a video...
What happens is, i start the game and within a few seconds the game freezes.it has been happening since the ios 14 came out.
Bsdomingues
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Stone » 22 Dec 2020, 10:06

Hi bsdomingues, I was just asking the username to check your server logs. I have successfully found your username in the servers and have already seen that you are now playing on an Android device without issues. It's a little concerning the fact that the game is crashing you when playing on iOS 14. We have the exact same tablet on our hands that you do (iPad Pro with iOS 14,3 version) and we can't seem to be able to replicate the crash. We also did not find any relevant log in the server that helps us find why the game is crashing on your end. We will nevertheless, continue investigating your case until we find what's going on.
Thanks again for the information and especially for your patience.
Regards,
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Bsdomingues » 22 Dec 2020, 12:45

Ok i found the problem.
I had the ipad language set to english and the game language set to english.then if i start the game, it will crash.
I changed the language of the ipad to portuguese but kept the game language to english and it seems to be working so far.
Will let you know if it gives trouble again!
Bsdomingues
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to Technical Support