Cat Chat! Room #2

Discussion about anything non-related to the game.

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Cat Chat! Room #2

Postby dyvim tvar » 19 Apr 2016, 02:06

Question:

Legendary Card "Atlantic Wall" says "Reward from Raids" in its description. Anyone know what it takes to actually get it?
dyvim tvar
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby 5Cats » 19 Apr 2016, 16:58

Wolf has one, he got it as his PvP Champion Reward.

It has a bug, which makes it OP! But without the bug it's questionable... could be great in some situations, otherwise pretty costly.

There's one other person with one? KZK said he saw another one in PvP, besides Wolf.

Yes, it's Raid Reward only, like Ramcke from Gazala Hard. I asked the devs if it was only from Expert or what? But they didn't answer.

Platoon News: We can do Expert First if y'all like! Several guys have gotten better decks now, and everyone is hitting it so there should be no trouble doing Expert then Hard. EliteJager is just as good as Redrain was, he's a tiger! ;) We can always just do Exp/Easy if there's trouble. Like FS being down, or bugs eating our tickets.
We need to average 60+K per week to do Hard/Med/Easy... right now we average around 45-50... soon!! Soon we can hit 3x Raids a week I hope.

If Expert murders you bad? Get a few tickets in there to get your reward Points anyhow! The switch to hard if it looks like that is next. You can always ask here, I check for comments every day :) Twice usually.

NOTE: Team raid Tickets refresh an HOUR before the Raid ends! Thus for me? At 2 AM I get new tickets, and the Raid isn't over until 3 AM. So if we need just 1-2 more hits? There's a way to do that. Our Euro-players have been doing it for a while now, but I had no idea how! Thanks guys! It's a big help! I can do it too, if I don't work on Wednesday...

Edit Update: Yay! I took down the Med Solo Raid in 7 tickets! An amazingly lucky thing. The last day I needed 883? I did around 990 total! The last day of the last ticket had 7 life, I did 110 8-) That Pak had nothing, but I sure had fun!! 3x Solo Raids, all because I Fought Bravely!! and didn't give up.
Last edited by 5Cats on 20 Apr 2016, 14:48, edited 1 time in total.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby dyvim tvar » 20 Apr 2016, 01:46

Wolf is the only person I've seen with Atlantic Wall.

Yeah, let's go Expert first. We took the raids down pretty quick this past week.
dyvim tvar
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby bigfatrasta » 03 May 2016, 17:23

Hi team,
as you all might have noticed from my more and more angry posts and ranting in forum i am really fed up with this game and therefore have decided to quit playing it. Week after week most time is consumed by waiting for a login, frozen pvp match or other glitches and there are no (usefull) updates in sight.

Having stayed this long mostly because of the nice people in chat and foremost ofc in my platoon. Heavyheartedly i still stay by my decision and will stop after the end of this "raid-week". I will not quit the platoon though as i might pop in from time to time to see whats going on, chat to people and if it happens even help on a raid :roll: .
But knowing that a platoon can only work effectively at its full strength, please feel free to kick me and replace me at any time (after i collected the rewards for this week preferably).

Hoping you will have fun and a general good time

Bigfatrasta
bigfatrasta
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby 5Cats » 03 May 2016, 17:53

Sad that you're down about the game, I know a lot of us not happy about bugs and bad connections.

Of course I won't kick you for a few weeks! Lolz! Score 1-2K a week and you can even stay :)
It's possible you'll change your mind if the connection stuff gets fixed and a new batch of cards comes out. And other improvements which are needed. They did fix lots of stuff in the past, like the Raid Scoring bug...

Also: I'm away for a few days too: surgery on my jaw #3. Recovery is hard so I doubt I'll be playing much for a week, if any. I hope to get some stronger painkillers this time, not candy like T3s, sheesh!

I'll report the successful surgery soon (I hope!). Somebody play the Medical Tent on me! Lolz!

Another Also: It seems that getting into the top-3 Platoon will be a rare event until the "Wolf Trick" is fixed and some full-time PvP grinders find other things to do. Ah well! Platoons are mostly about the Team Raids now, and we do well clearing 2 every week, I think. Someday it will be 3, I hope! But not anytime soon.

Congratulations to all the War Cats in the top-25 PvP! And a bunch who were close too! We all fight bravely! (except me, I whine a lot :oops: Lolz! )
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Aleksandr » 04 May 2016, 11:23

I got similar issues like bigfatrasta.
The game turned into another job of mine; this happened namely due to the daily duties and due to the introduction of raids. The buggy nature only adds to the whoole uncomfort...
There are not enough pvp players and it's boring to wait for a match, especially when the sad matches are slow or crash. The single-player freezes and some other program issues make me angry. OP cards are just icing on a cake...

I'll play for as long as I'll find it fun, but I'm afraid that WW2 won't be a lifetime hobby.

Cheers, Aleks

Also: this
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby 5Cats » 06 May 2016, 00:35

I survived my surgery! The recovery is (so far) much better than expected.
They gave me some heavy-duty drugs this time, that helps a lot.
I think I only lost 2 teeth... IDK

I'm going to not PvP much for a while, lolz! I call it the "Sorro Trick" where he didn't play for 2 weeks & had 1K for his double score 30 matches... feasted on newbies with 1200+ & got 20-24 per match :lol: Better than 14-15 for bots. Anyhow, am still sick & groggy. Just not nearly as much as expected... tomorrow is the potentially worse day so we'll see...

The raids are harder this week, I'm stinking & some guys are away. I started Med and Hard a little bit, in case I can't play. We may need to just do Med after the Expert if there's not enough tickets left, eh?

And I don't like the Missions this week... poor me!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby bigfatrasta » 06 May 2016, 22:07

glad to hear you re doing ok!
Happy to pitch in for the next treatment, my new impact drill is still looking for a new adventure :twisted:

was looking for you ingame, even oitched in with a raid ;)

anyway, have a good recovery and see ya around

BFR
bigfatrasta
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Aleksandr » 07 May 2016, 14:42

bigfatrasta wrote:glad to hear you re doing ok!

+1!
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby 5Cats » 07 May 2016, 17:00

Should be no worries Aine, we're all just waiting for the connection bug to get fixed and new cards! Not much point making final decisions when a batch of new stuff is on the way...

BigFatRasta is mostly away too, out of connection disgust.

I'm still recovering. I survived my surgery (yay!) but sheesh it hurts. I can grind my Raids and little else...

If we can't kill Exp/hard it's not too big a deal, we'll hit Hard first again and see if Med or Exp comes next.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

PreviousNext

Return to Cantine