Cat Chat! Room #2

Discussion about anything non-related to the game.

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Cat Chat! Room #2

Postby 5Cats » 30 Mar 2016, 15:52

Now some guys are doing the "Wolf Trick" and beating Hard Raids on day-1! Oddkid told me. There's 2 platoons with that already!

If we were to do that? Tell as many people as you can, here or in the Platoon Chat or on Kong. BEFORE. Whispers are "/w name" Plan ahead & let everyone know. Also there's adjustments you'll need to do with your Raid deck too...

Then everyone can spend 1 ticket to do a little damage, and share lots of Raid Points! The Tricky-guy can do it on Day-2, and still have 21,000 life to grind up.

Cheers! If you have the urge to spend 250+ Kreds on nothing...

Alexander (SasaBatora on Kong, Aine in Platoon) = Okie Dokie! You always have a couple of weeks grace eh? Even scoring a little bit helps.

Try to hit 1 ticket on each Team Raid then, on day-1. Just so you don't miss out if you're away :D

NOTE: 5Cats got a General Pak for the Hard Raid, and an Enlisted for the Expert one... :roll: Just sayin: it's very random.

Looks like the guys are hitting Expert Team Raid first again, we may have to only do Medium or Easy for the second one, it was very close to get the Hard done last week! Look for comments when Expert is mostly done, eh? Tell others too.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Specter84 » 31 Mar 2016, 05:58

I don't have an OP deck, and seeing that Expert raid started every week, when I can barely dent it, gets frustrating. The game is supposed to be fun, right?

I may be taking a leave of absence for a month or so after this week, I'm not sure yet. MAybe I can come back after a while, and the game will be fun again.

Spec
Specter84
Private
Private

Postby 5Cats » 31 Mar 2016, 15:42

I hear that Specter! I feel the same way at times too.

Campaign is fun, but getting stuck on one level forever is not! 147 for life, along with half our Platoon!

Missions are fun, but Hard missions are just murder. It's lots of luck & repetition, it gets old! Getting slaughtered is no fun.

PvP is fun & exciting! Beating up bots is 'ok' but good matches with humans is best. The problem is? With OP cards or even with Elites it just comes down to draws. Pure luck. Who draws the most OP cards the fastest? Who gets that "magic combination" to synergize their units? Again it just comes down to luck.

And Raids are repetitive & time consuming. I think a new Raid is planned? But even with more Raids it will be like Missions: same deck, repeat 8 times a day.

Anyhow? Keep me updated on your plans Specter! No need to kick you for just a couple of weeks away ;)
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby 5Cats » 05 Apr 2016, 19:06

April 5 and onwards?

Hard then Medium Team Raids, ok guys?
We have our Duties, and the rewards are about the same, but getting 2x Raids for sure is best!

We're barely making Expert/Hard, maybe not at all this week! And a couple of guys are busy each week so...
AND it ate 3 of Bored's tickets! That's 500-600 right there :x roughly...

So take the sure route: Hard/Medium. Even Expert/Medium would have been un-makeable this week, or just barely! A lot of guys hate the 5AP Raids too, it eats them up. We do about 5600 damage a day as a Platoon, but more without the 5AP monsters, I think. 39,200 is NOT enough for Expert & Hard, right? Even Expert/Easy is a challenge if something goes wrong... We can do Hard and Easy if there's troubles, that should be "doable" every week! But we'll aim for Hard/Medium.

Tell everyone in the Platoon Chat! Not many guys check here...

5Cats:
4995 Solo raids this week, 178 per ticket.
4965 team raids, 177 per ticket. A model of consistency! Lolz!

Bored:
4912 Solo raids = 175 (some is lost by completing a Raid with only a littleAI life left, eh?)
4947 Team raids /25 = 197 (I lost 3 tickets when Kong crashed one night)

(I figure it out just for fun, thought I'd share too)
Bored found Jack in an Officer Pak! And some other useful cards too, at last. But Jack's useless in Raids eh? Those buffs give the AI more than 4 defense all the time, and it takes way too long to play, promote, die & return! For 3 AP I'd rather get Marines, Howitzer/Mosin, promote or Buff :-)

Edit: Yay! We beat the Hard Raid too! Some of our European players must have finished the last 3000 life, great job!
We've started Hard this week, and should have little trouble getting 2x Raids completed. :mrgreen:
Last edited by 5Cats on 06 Apr 2016, 16:32, edited 1 time in total.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby dyvim tvar » 06 Apr 2016, 00:47

Somebody remind me of the "Wolf Trick" for raids. I seem to remember it involves Kreds (which I don't have)?

Speaking of Wolf, my PVP season is off to an awesome start. 45 games, 42 wins, and only Wolf ahead of me at the moment.
dyvim tvar
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby 5Cats » 06 Apr 2016, 16:27

Step 1: Warn your Platoon-mates you're going to do it, let them spend 1x ticket with minimum damage on EACH Team Raid so they get 850 or 700 RP too. I doubt the other platoons do this!

Step 2: Fix your deck for long-term fights: Taking Command is suddenly important, a little, and keeping defenses high against the Germans, or fixing Attacks against Russians is another option.

Step 3: The Plan Is: Start a Team Raid: Hard and Medium work best. If you get a terrific base, the first 6 turns go well & you've got some life? You start buying "+2 Turns" for 10 Kreds and keep buffing the hell out of your guys! Keeping Life up and the guys alive as long as possible. Only Mass Not One Step and Mass Confusion can really harm you, the enemy will be obliterated every single turn. R-3 Zhukov may be a problem, as might R-3 Bergers...

Step 4: You should (I'm told) end up doing 400 - 500 damage per turn! And actually clear the raid in 1 or 2 trys. It may take 15-25 added +2 Turns, a cost of 150-250 Kreds, more for multiple Raid clearing obviously.

That gives you around 750% return PER damage point done, in Platoon Points. Thus you do 18,000 damage in the Team raid? you should (I'm just guessing here, but the exact numbers aren't important) 135,000 Platoon Points! That's 12,000 gold! 16 General Paks!!
300 Kreds buys 6000 gold only, so you can see how beneficial this is, eh?

Anyhow, the Devs say they never expected THIS to happen and will fix it somehow very soon!

I don't know, it's not a big deal and gives them some $$ every week eh? It does ruin the Platoon Ranking system, and makes those players who spend the money Crafting Monsters in a short time...
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby dyvim tvar » 06 Apr 2016, 16:34

Thanks for the summary.

I don't have the Kreds to do that. Truth be told, I have not spent a single Kred on this game yet. :D
dyvim tvar
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby dyvim tvar » 06 Apr 2016, 20:08

Current PVP Deck treating me very well. Also good for raids due to all the MGs. Mostly crafted Americans:

UNITS

5th Ranger Battalion - Legendary
David McCampbell - Legendary
P-51 Mustang - Epic (Elite)
The Fighting First - Epic (Elite)
2nd Marine Division - Epic (Elite)
29th Infantry - Epic (Elite)
M3 Carrier - Epic (Elite)
M4 Mortar - Epic (Elite)
2 x Flying Tigers - Epic
1st Marine Corps - Rare
2 x 6th Ranger Battalion - Rare

EQUIPMENT

Bombe - Legendary
STG-44 "Vampyr" - Legendary
Gunto, Military Sword - Legendary
Medal of Honor - Epic (Elite)
MK2 Grenade - Epic (Elite)
Precise Map - Epic (Elite)
Thompson SG.45 - Epic
Marshal Baton - Epic

ORDERS

Flag Raising - Legendary
Not One Step Back! - Legendary
Noborito Laboratories - Legendary
Confusion - Epic
2 x Better Equipment - Epic
2 x Scorched Earth - Epic
Demotion - Rare
dyvim tvar
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby 5Cats » 13 Apr 2016, 03:46

We did great this week! Tons of damage in spite of Kong shutting down a couple of times.

Only a couple of guys were away, and not that many days missed by them even.

We can do Expert first if y'all like, we may do Hard after that! Quite possible, if we finish Expert in just (slightly) over 3 days like this week :) should be a snap!

Bored: (vs Germans this week)
Team 6255 / 28 = 223 per ticket.
Solo 5676 / 28 = 202 per ticket (some turns lost due to winning the raid eh?)

5Cats:
Team 5935 = 212 / ticket
Solo 5310 = 189 / ticket

As a Platoon we did roughly 47,000 total, that's 6800 damage PER DAY! And I think a lot of guys skipped this last day since both raids were finished & no hope of a 3rd one. That's UP about 1000 per day, I think :mrgreen: And means 44,000 is highly achievable (Exp and hard together, eh?)
The next step is 62,000... Hard/Med/Easy... not anytime soon, but someday!

Edit: I skipped a week's numbers, this is also against Germans:

Bored:
Team 6316 for 225/ticket
Solo 6350 for 226/ticket
I lost several turns of damage in Solo because I finished 3x Raids! Woot! I did 1461 in 4x Tickets on the Easy, an all-time record! So that knocked up the total a lot.

5Cats: Did +80 extra in finishing Solo #2, lolz!
Team: 5097 = 182
Solo: 4952 (with the 80) = 176
Last edited by 5Cats on 27 Apr 2016, 02:42, edited 3 times in total.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby 5Cats » 15 Apr 2016, 04:43

Welcome to Elitejager! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions? This is the place!

We plan our Team Raids here, but it looks like it will be Expert then Hard for quite a while, until we can beat Hard/Med/Easy someday...

I post my Raid numbers, just for fun! And things like "The Wolf Trick" and our decks are always good topics!

Speaking of which: Bored (yes, I'm Bored5cats too!) may go with an American Elite deck, I've found some key-cards at long last! British are still highly tempting tho... and I have a bunch of Germans already...
I added a couple to my Raid Deck and they seem to help! The Legends they replaced were tough to part with :cry: It's a big decision!

Funny Fact: Bored is missing ONE Epic card: The American Medal!! Hard to make a yankee deck without that! If I go that way, I'll have to make an Elite one! Lolz!
Opening Raid Packs this week? 5Cats got an American Medal (4th one) Bored got a Russian one :cry:

5Cats has many Russians, but also lots of Germans too. Not so many Americans or British tho... when S-Grad comes back I plan to grind bloody Hard in search of Russian paks! Last time? 7-8 wins, 5 G-Paks... really? Oy! BUT! I got that 2nd Russian Howitzer from a G-Pak, so that was terrific! Those things rule in Raids, stick them on ordinary 1st Marines in the back row and buff!!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

PreviousNext

Return to Cantine