Blueprints and ideas

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Blueprints and ideas

Postby Domination » 14 Mar 2020, 16:06

Hello development team, first of all thank you that this game keeps getting new cards,
but unfortunately I have to admit that there are too few motivation events or other things.

The biggest problem of all is the balance, you bring new cards but there are too few possibilities to farm cards or to develop blueprints. You can build a maximum of 1 diamond card per week, which is 4 a month, since there are a total of 480 diamond cards it takes an incredibly long time to get a good diamond deck, in my opinion it is too long and completely takes away our motivation. I have often asked myself whether it is still worth playing. There are no really good incentives anymore. In addition, I think the idea of ​​the tournament is strong, but unfortunately it is completely wrong.

I would have some good ideas for you, first of all you should be able to earn blueprints in pvp. 10 wins 500bp, 25 wins 2000bp, 50 wins 5000bp 100 wins 10000bp, 10000bp extra is the maximum in BP what you can earn extra and is reset every week. So you can build 2 diamond cards a week.

Next, it should be possible to organize tournaments in-game and that does not have to be done externally and that it costs money is also not a problem for me.

Next there should be events where players can buy for little money and play a small campaign where there is a cool price in the end, in between you can get small prices. Of course, the f2p players should not go away empty-handed, they can play the same event campaign but only get small prizes.

We urgently need to bring momentum back into play. Otherwise you will soon run out of players and money sources.

Regards
Domination
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Blueprints and ideas

Postby Johnwayne » 15 Mar 2020, 02:39

I love the pvp blueprint idea as well as the comment on structured tournament.
Johnwayne
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby mtormo » 16 Mar 2020, 09:08

Hello,

We added blueprints and raid points for the "monthly" pvp rewards and that was our first step to add "raid" rewards on pvp too, making blueprints available for both pve and pvp. On the next update we don't have any specific plans for PvP (or raid rewards), but adding more possibilities to get blueprints is something that we discussed in the past and we're willing to increase it as "weekly/monthly" rewards.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Domination » 17 Mar 2020, 00:11

Unfortunately, this is another typical standard answer. Apparently you don't want the players to stay, there's just zero motivation, the same shit every week and you don't even try to bring updates with more motivation. It's already hard for little players to build diamond cards. There is simply a lack of blueprints and cool innovations in the game.
Domination
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to General Discussion