All cards lost after FB connect - 3rd time now

All cards lost after FB connect - 3rd time now

Postby Milhouse13 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:30 am

Hi Nafix, Stone, or whoever will deal with all the new issues.
It's Milhouse13 leader of "Needed a Gym". I was able to play normally online for a time after update, completing my gym and solo raids for the day. However, the moment the Facebook login kicked in all my account data was erased or reset again. I am a long-time player of the game and have amassed considerable holdings - and have been very patient with the many glitches I've experienced. This is at least the 3rd time I have lost my data - and in previous cases it was always only "mostly" restored, and only after considerable effort to compile an inventory of all holdings. I sincerely hope that with the new "improvements" expected with the latest server migration that I will be pleasantly surprised and find that you will be able to completely remedy this situation. I understand that you are likely very busy with numerous issues, but would appreciate a swift, timely, and effective response. As of now I am without a gym, without cards, and without my name and holdings - known as fs_ct2yz6844. Luckily, I was able to re-promote my 2 gym assistants before this game failure.
Sincerely, Milhouse13.
Milhouse13

Trainer Student

Re: All cards lost after FB connect - 3rd time now

Postby Stone » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:50 am

Hi Milhouse,

I honestly don't get what's wrong with your account, since it's not normal to have so many issues. Anyways, I've checked your account, and the original Milhouse13 account was successfuly migrated yesterday at 04:15h GMT +01 playing via an iPhone5: you logged in, the migration was successful, played around a little bit until 5:10h, which is where I can see you disconnected the device and logged in via Facebook (browser) at that exact time. That's where our logs start showing weird stuff, like if it was connecting from one account to another constantly until finishing in the account you have now.

Summarizing, the good news is, we will not need to restore your account since it's already there, but you aren't able to reach it yet. But before doing that I'd need to know exactly what happened to help you use your account and not this duplicate you are playing now. When you first logged in via your iPhone, was the Facebook button enabled? Did you uninstall the old version of the game before updating or you did override it directly with the update? Sorry if this is too much asking, but the more info we have the easier will be to detect what's finally going on on your account.

Thanks,
Christian "Stone" Gascons
Monster Battles: TCG - Admin
Stone

Site Admin

Postby warrior » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:55 am

Stone disculpa la molestia, había que desinstalar la aplicación antes de actualizar? Porque a mi siempre cuando entro al juego ahora primero me dice que no estoy conectado y cuesta que cargue
warrior

Trainer Apprentice

Postby Stone » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:56 pm

warrior wrote:Stone disculpa la molestia, había que desinstalar la aplicación antes de actualizar? Porque a mi siempre cuando entro al juego ahora primero me dice que no estoy conectado y cuesta que cargue

No no había que desinstalar Warrior, no te preocupes. Puede ser que tarde un pelín estos días ya que está habiendo mucho movimiento en los servidores, pero nada de lo que preocuparse.
Stone

Site Admin

Postby warrior » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:59 pm

Ok gracias stone :)
warrior

Trainer Apprentice

Postby Milhouse13 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:27 am

Hi Stone.
It's Milhouse13. Yesterday when I began playing it was necessary on the iPhone to download an update to the game which I did first. When i went to play the game I noticed the link in the upper right corner for the other FrozenShard game that always appears when an online connection is active. I was eager to check out the new update so started playing right away and did the gym and solo raids. When I logged out and came back a little while later I noticed that the Facebook login window at bottom right was requesting that I login which I thought was odd for two reasons: because the FrozenShard game link was also open at top right and also I was already logged in earlier and playing. However, I opened my Facebook on the iPhone to ensure it was my account active and not another family member (thinking this may have been a cause of problems in the past), and once my personal Facebook was open I tried to login via Facebook. It was at this time that all the problems began. I hope this helps you - and I will check this thread tomorrow around this time again once I finish work. If you do not believe a speedy and complete resolution is possible i may request tomorrow that you promote a member of my choice to leader status.
Sincerely, the player formerly known as Milhouse13, previous leader of Needed a gym :)
Milhouse13

Trainer Student

Postby Stone » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:13 pm

Hey Milhouse,

Thanks for the detailed explanation. I've gone through a quite long investigation and indeed, the fact of connecting and auto-desconnecting the devices by logging in via different devices at the same time caused this error so, since I'm sure we don't want your account to be corrupted anymore :p I've deleted your new account completely and flagged your old account to be migrated again on your next login so; if you read this before logging in (I really hope you do) please, very important: uninstall completely the app from your mobile devices (without opening the game previously) and just open the game in a browser so the migration can take place smoothly for you. Once this is done and you check that everything is on its right place, feel free to download again the app and link it to Facebook so you can have the progress in your device as well.

As a side note, I've set the leadership of Needed a Gym to the first player that logged in the game (kimduy91), don't worry it's just temporary, as soon as you log in you will automatically get the leadership back.

Please let me know how this process went, thanks!
Stone

Site Admin

Postby Milhouse13 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:36 am

Hi Stone.
I uninstalled the game on iPhone and entered via pc - seems normal - thanks. I will re-install on iPhone soon and test it out - will let you know of any issues.
Also, while i was in the other account that was created in the last 2 day period i purchased a V.I.P offer for a master pack and 30 auction tokens that do not show on the re-migrated account. If you could find a way to get me these items I purchased it would be appreciated. Finally, I sold a spon in auction shortly before migration and was unable to claim the gold - the initial auction price was set at 640 gold - but since it was lost in migration I am unsure of final sale price. Please also reimburse me either the 640 gold or a spon and 3 additional auction tokens.
Thanks, Milhouse13.
Milhouse13

Trainer Student

Postby Stone » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:28 am

Hey Milhouse,

Glad it worked. I have reimbursed you a VIP pack and the 28 Auction House tokens, I'm afraid it's 100% impossible to which what cards the original VIP pack you purchased came with since that data has been completely erased due to the issue you had. Hope this still works for you.

Kind Regards,
Stone

Site Admin

Postby Milhouse13 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:44 am

Hi Stone.
Thanks for the quick action! Yes it works out ok - really was happy to see that offer again - would buy more if it came up more often - as for the specific cards no big deal under the circumstances.
Thanks again and best of luck ironing out the small details.
Milhouse13.
Milhouse13

Trainer Student

Return to Technical Support