epic castory auction

epic castory auction

Postby swordsaint » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:08 pm

for a change, auction decided to bug. http://prntscr.com/delykq
when i go to auction, it was already finished so i didnt get a chance for a better print, but i am certain that it didnt go to KO rounds, it ended in initial round, even though there were several bids. First, i want my token. Then exactly when are you going to update? its bug after bug after bug, and we are all waiting for the "septbember" update.
swordsaint

Newcomer

Re: epic castory auction

Postby Kellri » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:47 am

As the owner of the auction I'm also not very happy that despite having multiple bidders there were no KO rounds and hence I ended up making a lot less gold as a result.
Kellri

Junior Trainer

Postby jagartu » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:07 pm

Hi guys,
Sorry again for this issue. We are aware the auction system has some failures. As you already know we are about to switch servers, which will fix this kind of errors...we are working very hard on that, but we still have some work to do. We know we said september but this task has been way more complicated than we thought at first.
swordsaint, could you please let us know your nickname in the game? Thank you!
Regards
jagartu

Trainer Apprentice

Postby swordsaint » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:22 pm

My ign is "demon_nag".
I can see that you are working very hard, I mean, what are 7 months with nothing to show for?
But then again, i did hear you made something. you sent everyone 2 moths back in one of your games, because of your own game problems. Not that i had an acc there, but i can assure you if i had, i wouldn't anymore. i wonder how that went.
swordsaint

Newcomer

Postby swordsaint » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:57 am

And happens yet again, 2 more auctions with bug today. I was bidding on a koar, then i clicked bid and the serves rejects my bid. (i didn't took print since there is really no proof of the bug). And then another koar, that i bid but says that im not qualified for next round. So i bid again, and it still ends the ko round early after another person bid. http://prnt.sc/dh59cx
swordsaint

Newcomer

Return to Technical Support