nuevas recompensas en JCJ y TORNEOS

Re: nuevas recompensas en JCJ y TORNEOS

Postby warrior » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:40 am

Already appeared the other cheater, you came to defend your teammate lp42, why? Already shared the bug with you?
warrior

Trainer Apprentice

Postby THE_LUCKY » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:47 am

Wow lp42 eres súper arrogante, todo lo tuyo en este forum son criticas al juego, los administradores hacen lo posible porque la actualización se de con éxito y ni bien la han terminado y ya estas poniendo quejas por dos días perdidos de asalto, si no te gusta el juego dejalo.
THE_LUCKY

Newcomer

Postby lp42 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:46 pm

warrior, season wasnt over, positions could change, simple as that. After season ends, the ranking shouldnt change. its more of a knowing whats going on thats important, more than whats going on itself. I wouldnt have minded 3rd place. i wouldnt have minded if the season ended a few days later if they said it was going to end a few days later. But they didnt, and i was 2nd, and as such i deserve the leg that comes with that.
Lucky, i must be really important to you if you decide to create your acc just to answer to this post.
if i didnt like the game, i wouldnt be playing it for over a year now.
What i dont like, is, well, everything i said in the posts you are refering to. it is a good game with good potential in my opinion. But i think i have the right to point out what i think needs fixing to make the game even better. and i think its normal to complain fter months and months of waiting and seeing nothing done, so many bugs and so little fixing. after the update, if everything starts going smother, i can assure you i wont complain for bugs that dont exist.
lp42

Junior Trainer

Postby Kellri » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:47 pm

Lucky....here, this for you. Share some with your boy Warrior. Looks like you both need it.

Kellri

Junior Trainer

Previous

Return to Technical Support