Mass purchase possible?

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Mass purchase possible?

Postby Aine » 29 Jul 2020, 07:26

Hi! I got 40k in both Raid and Quest points, and about 60 thousand Gold. It's pretty tedious to purchase War Chests one by one, is there any (idea to implement) a way how to purchase say ten boosters in one click?
thanks for info!
Aine
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: Mass purchase possible?

Postby mtormo » 29 Jul 2020, 08:21

Hello,

Currently we don't have plans to to purchase chests in bulk (it will require a lot of changes to display that amount of cards when you open 10 chests at the same time and make them properly visible). As always we can consider it for future updates.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Aine » 29 Jul 2020, 18:26

mtormo wrote:Hello,

Currently we don't have plans to to purchase chests in bulk (it will require a lot of changes to display that amount of cards when you open 10 chests at the same time and make them properly visible). As always we can consider it for future updates.

Regards,

Yep. true, it could be a real mess with 50 cards jumping on a screen at once. Maybe some kind of "pool" where in the boosters would drop after the mass purhcase, and then we could open them one after another just like rewards. At least this would safe the initial purchase clicks, otoh, I'm not sure if anybody else sits on 50k worth of rewards, so it may be only mine "trouble". Maybe don't bother with this...
Aine
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby Assassin » 30 Jul 2020, 16:05

Aine wrote:
mtormo wrote:Hello,

Regards,

Yep. true, it could be a real mess with 50 cards jumping on a screen at once. Maybe some kind of "pool" where in the boosters would drop after the mass purhcase, and then we could open them one after another just like rewards. At least this would safe the initial purchase clicks, otoh, I'm not sure if anybody else sits on 50k worth of rewards, so it may be only mine "trouble". Maybe don't bother with this...

Actually a lot of players have that issue...

I would be fine if no animation was displayed...the cards would go into the pool with the "NEW CARD" attribute...then i would go there and check...and sell those i dont want...
I am doing it right now...but before i have to do the open all packs routine...every week...

Also...like said before...many "vet" players open dozens of packs looking for a EPIC or LEGENDARY and selling all the rest...it would ease a lot if they could buy MORE EXPENSIVE PACKS but with same (or better) overall odds. Instead of me opening lots of packs to get one Epic i could simply pay MORE and have a GURANTEED one. Would also reduce the number of packs we open...apparently, asking 1500 gold for a LATE EDITIONS "General Pack" would be a fair deal, i would probably buy those.
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Aine » 31 Jul 2020, 08:45

mtormo wrote:...to display that amount of cards when you open 10 chests at the same time and make them properly visible...

Know what? I think that in this case the cards don't need to be visible, only some pop-up image of "you've opened 10 boosters" similar to mass purchase of blueprints. If I want to see which cards I was given, I may simply move to the deck building screen where there are new cards highlighted.
Then again, idk how may ppl sit on gold/duties and open the rewards twice per year. But I don't think that it's that rare, at least some players surely save their resources for when the new edition comes out.
Aine
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby chuck » 31 Jul 2020, 10:37

And selling cards system do you all like how it is? Because it is like from previous century :D

I agree that better buying pack could be. But check all purchased cards only by system, where they are marked with green rectangle around new cards is also not perfect. When you buy pack of cards they are maked as new. If you buy more packs in one time, than nobody goes to cards collection to deselect new cards after every bought chest. When you don't go to card collection after every purchase of pack and deselect all new cards you can have marked thousands of new cards. And it is useless unmark them, because they are marked again every time you got the card in future even you have 100 pcs of them.

Btw all chest system would deserve revision and rebuild, there could be more interesting chests for buy. And many different chests to buy (only items chests, only orders chests, only epic chests, only planes chests etc. etc. etc.)

But 1st., please, rebuild selling cards system.
chuck
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Assassin » 31 Jul 2020, 11:09

chuck wrote:And selling cards system do you all like how it is? Because it is like from previous century :D
(...)
But 1st., please, rebuild selling cards system.

Not sure how. The new cards was a good improvement, before we had to look for them ;) :D

Perhaps have a SELL ALL button, but bear in mind the way to KEEP the eventual good card should be EASY AND CLEAR.
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby chuck » 31 Jul 2020, 11:41

Perhaps have a SELL ALL button, but bear in mind the way to KEEP the eventual good card should be EASY AND CLEAR.

For selling cards would be enough to have it like with BPs. I mean not drag every single card but to have an option for choose to sell 10 of this one card in one click. I don't think it should be hard to do it so, when we had this improvement with BPs in the past.

Not sure how. The new cards was a good improvement, before we had to look for them

Probably individual problem. I never used new cards marking system, because i always check all cards when opened from chest. Once i didn't want to have those green rectangles in collections so i uncheck them all after cca 15 min of loosing time. But soon i had again thousands of green rectangles :D So marking new cards is useless for me. Sure, if you check all new cards after every buying than you have no new cards ;) But i don't do it. And i think there will be more of us.
chuck
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Assassin » 31 Jul 2020, 11:48

I open several packs every monday (assume many do).

Then (after opening all packs) i go to new cards and i will either SELL THE MARKED CARDS or remove the marker if i want to keep the card (only necessary to hover over card). As i HAVE TO DO THIS TO SELL, it is a necessary procedure and also removes the markers. In the end i sell most marked cards anyway.
I never have "new cards"...but have to do this everytime i buy packs...

I am not sure how you do it, assuming you also have to sell useless cards everyweek.
(Note...not arguing, just trying to suggest a "procedure")

It is still tedious...but i am guessing letting the cards accumulate will be worse...
Note...i am ALL IN FAVOUR of a better way to manage...it is boring to have to do this every week...just make sure it is not too easy to "lose" a card by mistake...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby chuck » 31 Jul 2020, 12:04

Then (after opening all packs) i go to new cards and i will either SELL THE MARKED CARDS or remove the marker if i want to keep the card (only necessary to hover over card). As i HAVE TO DO THIS TO SELL, it is a necessary procedure and also removes the markers. In the end i sell most marked cards anyway.
I never have "new cards"...but have to do this everytime i buy packs...

And that is the problem, you have to do it everytime you buy chests. I don't do it like you. It is loosing time for me, better play pvp or raids. Maybe i'm too lazy to do it so after every buying, but i hope we can agree that selling cards like we have it now could be improved as the buying BPs was improved too.
chuck
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Next

Return to General Discussion