T2 light tank dia bug?

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

T2 light tank dia bug?

Postby FFI_Normandi » 27 Jul 2020, 15:28

Hello,

i still have many troubles with the T2 light tank in the US deck. I've recently upgraded it to diamond and the skill that can fully upgrade a friendly american card in the support lane is weird. Most of the time, it does not work. (is it only working with tanks? not all time ... ,(
Am i the only one with this problem?
Last edited by FFI_Normandi on 29 Jul 2020, 07:30, edited 1 time in total.
FFI_Normandi
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: T2 light tank dia bug?

Postby mtormo » 28 Jul 2020, 08:21

Hello,

It requires an experimental card to be promoted (American). I've tried myself and it works fine, could you tell me exactly when it's not working for you.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby FFI_Normandi » 28 Jul 2020, 10:32

ok. I tested this since yesterday and i discovered that...
But...you should notice that it's not written anywere on the card that the full promote skill ONLY applies to experimental units! Which means that the skill is mostly useless because only applies to T28 (at least if it stays in the support lane) or the 66th armored regiment.
So i'm very frustrated because it was 2000 gold for the card x15 units + Blue prints...

I guess it should also work for all exp units like planes or ships?

Anyway, thanks for your response.
Do you plan to modify the ability in the next update, or at least clearly state on the card the effectiveness of the skill ?
Last edited by FFI_Normandi on 29 Jul 2020, 07:31, edited 1 time in total.
FFI_Normandi
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Assassin » 28 Jul 2020, 14:33

FFI_Normandi wrote:But...you should notice that it's not written anywere on the card that the full promote skill ONLY applies to experimental units! (...)
Anyway, thanks for your response.
Do you plan to modify the ability in the next update, or at least clearly state on the card the effectiveness of the skill ?

If not written on the card...then you should be able to "ask for a refund"...i.e. get the investment back and lose the diamond card...at least i would feel "entitled" to it. Bear in mind (not sure if valid on this case) that in the past SOME TRANSLATIONS of cards would lose some texts...not sure it you using the English version.
(The idea is to check the english version before buying expensive cards)

That said...if card only upgrades EXPERIMENTAL TANKS it is of limited use right now...it should promote ALL EXPERIMENTAL. In my version it says "American Experimental Card in Support lane"
(In fact, all cards that only promote experimental units are of debatable use...)
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby FFI_Normandi » 28 Jul 2020, 17:25

i'm on the english version ^^

it's written : Fully promotes a friendly american card in the support lane.

How does it happen that i can have another translation than yours? (i stopped playing the french version long time ago because of that problem of translation).

By the way, 30000 gold and 35 warhammer blueprints, you can easily understand why i'm complaining a little bit ^^.

For now, i will try to see if this card can also fully promote experimental planes or ship (I'm waiting the kind answer of the devs). If it's possible for a refund, that could be great...but possible?
FFI_Normandi
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby FFI_Normandi » 29 Jul 2020, 07:34

the card fully promotes exp planes. Still have to see with ships...but it should work.

But you were right. This card has a debatable use...which for me means useless ;(
(or you have to build a deck with lot of exp units that are not really efficient)
Last edited by FFI_Normandi on 29 Jul 2020, 14:31, edited 1 time in total.
FFI_Normandi
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby mtormo » 29 Jul 2020, 08:19

Hello,

It affects all American experimental cards and I've checked the card's description and it works on all translations. Could you please send us an screenshot to support@frozenshard.com with the description of the card so we can review it because it seems an issue with the version of the game or missing/corrupted files. Some players that had similar problems was because they have some issues with the installation of the latest expansion and removing and downloading the game again solved the issue.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby FFI_Normandi » 29 Jul 2020, 14:30

ok. I'll try to do that.

I have a same difficulty with Peashooter (US plane) experimental elite. The description for german (?? for a US unit?) mass production states : changes to 0 the cost of the next friendly american (unit) card played.

But it seems to only work with experimental units (i have to check if it's ok with experimental units because normal units don't have a 0 cost...)

> i should add that it's the same with experimental jap ships (the IJ 19 experimental for example).

So i arrive to the conclusion that it's only for experimental units, like for the T2 light tank?!
FFI_Normandi
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Assassin » 29 Jul 2020, 14:58

FFI_Normandi wrote:it's written : Fully promotes a friendly american card in the support lane.

My version
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby FFI_Normandi » 29 Jul 2020, 16:04

yes! i see it's correct for you...but not for me (does not mention "experimental", even for IJN19 or peachooter). As said, it may be an uncorrect version of the latest expansion...but i'm scared about deleting and downloading.
I made an image capture but i'm not really good to share it here like you.
What site for photo sharing are you using?
FFI_Normandi
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Next

Return to Technical Support