Internet Connection

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Internet Connection

Postby Arkadus » 22 Jul 2020, 18:27

You guys give a lot of leeway with raids and missions for stable internet connection, why can't we have the same thing for PVP? I'm tired of same match lasting for an hour just so I can lose on a technicality.

This has happened way too often and is getting frustrating at higher tiers.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... E42FA92D9/
Arkadus
Private
Private

Re: Internet Connection

Postby mtormo » 24 Jul 2020, 08:07

Hello,

There are some limitations compared Raids to PvP as two players are involved. We can't wait indefinitely to a player to restore his connection but most of the last changes that we did in the servers are to optimize this and reduce the cases of failed connection. We know that we can improve this and in almost any update we do some small adjustments.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby sgt_tom » 24 Jul 2020, 19:16

Arkadus wrote:You guys give a lot of leeway with raids and missions for stable internet connection, why can't we have the same thing for PVP? I'm tired of same match lasting for an hour just so I can lose on a technicality.

This has happened way too often and is getting frustrating at higher tiers.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... E42FA92D9/

This is a common problem and it's very annoying!

If this happens on PVP or main campaign you loose automatically.
If this happens raid or weekly missions, then the connection can be reestablished ----> need this reconnect possibility for pvp and campaign too!
sgt_tom
Private
Private

Postby mtormo » 27 Jul 2020, 08:32

If this happens raid or weekly missions, then the connection can be reestablished ----> need this reconnect possibility for pvp and campaign too!

This actually works for pvp (even if you don't see it) and when you have lost connection it automatically tries to reconnect.
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Return to Technical Support