Diamond katyusha bug

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Diamond katyusha bug

Postby fs_p0s8095tg » 15 Jul 2020, 19:34

Diamond katyusha. Russian armour has a bug with its ability shock effect. The first turn it’s played it will do this end of turn damage ability to itself rather than the enemy. If a friendly unit is in front, it will do damage to that instead of itself.
Thanks
fs_p0s8095tg
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Diamond katyusha bug

Postby mtormo » 16 Jul 2020, 07:57

Hello,

Thanks for your report, I'll try to reproduce the issue that you have mentioned, but in my first try it worked fine.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Assassin » 16 Jul 2020, 11:44

In case you forgot...
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1771

It still happens, although much more rare these days...i think it only happens in PVP (it does NOT happen in Stalingrad).

The problem is a player that crafts a strong Russian unit and starts using a Russian deck will then have to remove the units with shock...or accept the "random" possibility of it affecting own units...
(I myself have ONE unit with shock, for the fun of it...but will not use shock equipment)
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Arkadus » 19 Jul 2020, 16:40

Also elite crafted katyusha does shock effect fine by itself. But if you put tank factory (or any structure. I only tested with tank factory for now) in front of it, it no longer performs the shock effect on any of the cards in the same lane. This really kills pvp when you're banking on that extra damage.
Arkadus
Private
Private

Postby mtormo » 20 Jul 2020, 08:04

Hello,

We tried to fix it in the past and all our "fixes" didn't fully work (even if improve it a bit). It's really difficult to us to reproduce this issue (it's a timing issue with pvp and depends a lot of the connection of both players, we can't reproduce it in our testing environment)

We're looking for a better solution to get rid of these problem and changing the ability to something different may sound as something "drastic" but could be a good solution.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Return to Technical Support