Warmachine - Report a Bug

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Warmachine - Report a Bug

Postby Iluvatar » 28 Nov 2019, 00:27

Also, an oddity I've noticed in the crafting screen:

There is a card "Heavy Assault Tortoise" - this is presumably made by swapping "Tortoise Experimental" which you can buy with raid points. However, neither version appears in the craft section, so how can you make it?

Ilu.
Iluvatar
Private
Private

Postby Assassin » 28 Nov 2019, 22:20

Iluvatar wrote:Also, an oddity I've noticed in the crafting screen:

There is a card "Heavy Assault Tortoise" - this is presumably made by swapping "Tortoise Experimental" which you can buy with raid points. However, neither version appears in the craft section, so how can you make it?

Ilu.

I am guessing you can buy the experimental with raid points and AFTER you can make the Heavy...but would be nice to be sure...

BTW...if necessary to change one of the 23rd Armoured Brigades (see Pieter question on previous page)...you have the 4th and 7th which also served in North Africa ( so could use the art)
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby mtormo » 02 Dec 2019, 11:43

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply.

There are TWO different "4th Fighter Regiment" Diamond for me...one can upgrade other planes, other has spy...is is supposed to be like this?

This a mistake that we did with the Outbreak Expansion and we probably change the Art/Name of one of the cards or create the swap option (I can’t confirm it right now).

We have a 23rd armoured brigade which is an expirimental card from the "war-machine" expansion.

That’s confusing, we’ll change the warmachine version for a different brigade, the suggestion given by Assassin is a good one here.

The one experimental card which doesn't have any craft I can see is the Triumph Experimental - possibly because there is already a second Triumph card

Yes, that’s reason that we didn’t add it. The suggestion is good and something that we can see for a future update.

I am guessing you can buy the experimental with raid points and AFTER you can make the Heavy...but would be nice to be sure...

The experimental version can be purchased in the raid screen, but the option to craft it to the non-experimental doesn't exist at the moment, we'll fix this.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Assassin » 11 Dec 2019, 15:14

Macarthur abbility is glitched...

When it is played it works ok...i cant play an order in the begining of turn.
But as i play (in same turn) sometimes orders become pissible to play...very visible now as red crosses disappear..

If it helps...i think the crosses disappeared after i played diamond komet...not sure what it damaged...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby mtormo » 12 Dec 2019, 09:34

Hello,

Thanks for the report, we'll try to reproduce the exact same to see the problem and fix it.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Johnwayne » 15 Dec 2019, 02:26

Hi,

Epic elite kawanishi n1k experimental Japanese mass production rank 1 does not work with all cards. It works with epic elite ijn 19 but not epic elite Yamato experimental.
Johnwayne
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby mtormo » 16 Dec 2019, 09:30

Hello,

Epic elite kawanishi n1k experimental Japanese mass production rank 1 does not work with all cards. It works with epic elite ijn 19 but not epic elite Yamato experimental.

The problem is with the Yamato Experimental card, we'll fix it (it won't be part of the next update that will take part this week).

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Assassin » 28 Jan 2020, 09:21

Can you check 28th Marines...description is odd...and I can't understand what it is supposed to do...

Description says it gives flag to enemy unit? "enemy" can be "infantry"? Or something else...?
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby mtormo » 29 Jan 2020, 08:49

Hello Assassin,

This is a bug, it should read "friendly card with # or less health". We'll fix it for the next update.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Assassin » 29 Jan 2020, 12:38

mtormo wrote:Hello Assassin,

This is a bug, it should read "friendly card with # or less health". We'll fix it for the next update.

Regards,

I am under the impression it doesn't work...not only text...but i didn't test it in detail...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PreviousNext

Return to Technical Support