New PvP System Release

Public Announcements and Media related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: New PvP System Release

Postby mtormo » 03 Jun 2019, 08:14

Hello,

We understand that some players had a high ELO rating on the last season due to the mistakes done with the matchmaking (using deck value in rated leaderboard). This is only the first days and we're still monitoring the new system, probably requires a few days until the positions of the players are more or less "fixed".

just reset my rating please, set me down to the soldier league so i can continue playing pvp.

You're one of the players that were affected due to your high ELO, but I'm afraid we're not resetting the ELO of any player (with your skill, your collection and the gold you gain you probably will end up ranked on the top of the Elite League for sure, the only problem that you're facing right now is that you're paired with some players that will end in the Diamond League but they're not on that League yet).

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby FFI_Normandi » 03 Jun 2019, 14:08

what about missions that will be very hard to fulfill? win pvp with jap, american...deck? will it be possible in the future to fulfill these missions even in the campaign?
FFI_Normandi
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby YakovDraken » 04 Jun 2019, 00:09

Not facing a lot of actual players but other than it has been all good for me so far in the Soldier division.
YakovDraken
Private
Private

Postby Raystlin » 04 Jun 2019, 01:00

i found a way to avoid matches vs diamond decks and i'm fine with the new pvp system now.
Raystlin
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby YakovDraken » 04 Jun 2019, 02:54

Matchmaking seems to have stopped working for me. Got one quick match and since then haven't been able to get a game. I've sat for up to 2.5 minutes without a match whereas previously the longest wait was under 50s. I've tried restarting the game. Have you taken AI's out of the queue?
YakovDraken
Private
Private

Postby Raystlin » 04 Jun 2019, 03:32

there is a limit of how many ai games you may do each day. after that limit you will get only real players, or no match.
Raystlin
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby YakovDraken » 04 Jun 2019, 03:42

Raystlin wrote:there is a limit of how many ai games you may do each day. after that limit you will get only real players, or no match.

I haven't fought any matches against the AI today. Just one against a player who surrendered after the first turn.
YakovDraken
Private
Private

Postby Raystlin » 04 Jun 2019, 04:05

you're right, i forgot that we have already a new day started. i'm sorry.

maybe a bug, maybe devs removed the ai to do some changes. we have to wait for them to get some information about that issue. it will take about 4 hours until the time when devs usually reply on forum.

edit:
i can't find an opponent either. not ai, not real player. and the queue time goes beyong 66/67 sec. where it usually stops and tells me "no opponent was found, try again later".
Raystlin
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby YakovDraken » 04 Jun 2019, 05:43

I can't log back in as game can't log into Steam server. I suspect the server has had a senior moment and needs resetting or something.
YakovDraken
Private
Private

Postby mtormo » 05 Jun 2019, 14:21

Hello,

The problem has been resolved (not finding opponents) and you should not experience this problem again. As I said in other posts, we're truly sorry for what happened during these two days.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Game Announcements