Zuhkov Diamond Armor Pentration

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Zuhkov Diamond Armor Pentration

Postby gusgus78 » 17 May 2019, 08:17

Hi!

Few minutes ago Zuhkov Diamond Tier3 in front line fought against B&V Tier1 in front. None of them died. Armor Pentration ability bugg or u changed that Zuhkov ability?

Thanks.

Greetings!
gusgus78
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: Zuhkov Diamond Armor Pentration

Postby mtormo » 17 May 2019, 08:23

Hey,

The card was changed several updates ago, the tier 3 diamond version has the "free card" for any type of Russian Card ("Leader of Propaganda") instead of the Armor Penetration ability, but only at Tier 3.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby gusgus78 » 17 May 2019, 08:28

Well... then it seems weaker as it should being a Diamond Card IMO... but ok, understood.

Thanks!
gusgus78
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby halev » 17 May 2019, 10:45

In general, it seems to me not convenient when a unit has different abilities at each level. For example, in 28 heroes of Pamfilov, by the way, they have a bug with ability at level 3, while increasing it gives + 3 / + 3 friendly maps of infantry of Japan.
Founder of platoon "PKKA". Nick "maksim".
Sorry for my mistakes, machine translation.
halev
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Assassin » 17 May 2019, 12:28

gusgus78 wrote:Well... then it seems weaker as it should being a Diamond Card IMO... but ok, understood.

Thanks!

Err...actually i think it is more useful to have the "free Russian card"...assuming it still allows to play FULL AP Fear, Avert or Scorched Earth when Zhukov is played.

This was a great move when Zhukov had it at all ranks...

But good to know, as i also was expecting Armor Penetration to be there at rank 3 (i don't have the card).

By the way...there are other cards that change in different versions (not rank) and that i don't really understand why...some become NATION SPECIFIC on the crafted version...but affect ALL NATIONS on the basic version...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Return to Technical Support