Important announcement - Game Releasing on Steam

Public Announcements and Media related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Important announcement - Game Releasing on Steam

Postby Stone » 03 Apr 2019, 09:35

Hi jussist,

I'm afraid there's currently no possibility to do that. It's been quite requested though and it's already on our wish list, that said, this doesn't mean this is going to be on our roadmap anytime soon, but we do have it in mind.

Regards,
Christian "Stone" Gascons
World War II: TCG - Admin
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Raystlin » 22 Apr 2019, 11:47

hi there, i'm still exploring the forum here.

i found this game on steam, when i was looking for new ftp games. i guess without your steam release i would have never got to play it.

have you ever thought about to change the layout of the forum. you might see it only as a tool for comunication and for that it's fine, but if you would have an impressive forum, i'm pretty sure that there would be much more user who would use it. just for example look at this: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com
Raystlin
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Stone » 22 Apr 2019, 19:55

Hey Raystlin, there's definitely some improvement to do on our forums, right now, League of Legends forums look quite impressive like you said, but they have probably a few guys working just on the forums while we are 2 guys for the whole game, support, etc.. ;)

Anyways, we promise we will look for improving the forums as soon as we have got some spare time (most likely after releasing the expansion).

Thanks for the kind words and for the suggestion!
Christian "Stone" Gascons
World War II: TCG - Admin
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Raystlin » 24 Apr 2019, 00:17

Stone wrote:...we promise we will look for improving the forums as soon as we have got some spare time...

as an idea: you can ad a tool, that would allow people to post images of cards that are available in game. so people could easy share their decks with the community.
Raystlin
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Assassin » 03 May 2019, 10:41

FYI...players in chat were stating there was a good Dev interaction on STEAM today (i think)...

I don't use steam...but guess you are making a marketing effort there...good idea in my opinion...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Previous

Return to Game Announcements