Ability "shock part" does not work correctly

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Ability "shock part" does not work correctly

Postby halev » 03 Jun 2019, 14:26

I'm already tired of writing about this error guys. Now during offline PvP, this bug has manifested itself on the Yak-1. I won this fight, but against a real player such a bug could cost me a victory. I have already said this more than once. Please fix this!
¡No pasarán!
halev
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Assassin » 03 Jun 2019, 16:12

halev wrote:I'm already tired of writing about this error guys. Now during offline PvP, this bug has manifested itself on the Yak-1. I won this fight, but against a real player such a bug could cost me a victory. I have already said this more than once. Please fix this!

For the record...i don't use Shock on PVP JUST BECAUSE OF THIS bug...

It is rare...but in tight PVP games (which are many), when it appears it is a killer...and annoying...

I haven't tried it for long time...but halev isn't the only one affected...
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby mtormo » 05 Jun 2019, 13:57

Hello,

This is an ongoing issue that we tried several times to fix it, the main problem is that we can't reproduce it ourselves and therefore we can't find the perfect solution. We'll try again to find the correct steps to reproduce it and fix it.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Assassin » 12 Feb 2020, 12:07

mtormo wrote:Hello,

This is an ongoing issue that we tried several times to fix it, the main problem is that we can't reproduce it ourselves and therefore we can't find the perfect solution. We'll try again to find the correct steps to reproduce it and fix it.

Regards,

Bug still happens...i have been using shock equipment on russian deck...and sometimes it damages the unit equipped with shock equipment, instead of the opponent unit in front...

Can't really identify a "scenario" where it happens...no evident reason...

Still several times (1 in 20 or so), including in friendly pvp.
For some reason it NEVER happens in Stalingrad mission...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby mtormo » 14 Feb 2020, 09:28

Hello Assassin,

Thanks for bringing for again this issue. We'll try our best again to find the problem but actually we have several abilities that we're looking to "update/change" in the near future.

We want to reduce the amount of abilities that are triggered at the same time (specially in combat) and make them more "visible". We believe there's some room for improvement on how the abilities are displayed and the game has too many abilities happening at the same time.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Assassin » 17 Feb 2020, 11:18

Ok...more than 1 in 20 it is 1in 10 or even 1 in 5...if you use the SHOCK EQUIP you get a lot of occurrences where it attacks the equipped unit, instead of the enemy in front...
I tried, but cant id a pattern...i am still using it just to try to see how it works...

Odd part is i use several other units/equips with abilities that trigger and damge at end of turn...and none does this, all work perfectly...perhaps a hint here somewhere...something different in shock...for once...it is the only ability that targets a SPECIFIC UNIT (the one in front), so issue may be here?
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby mtormo » 18 Feb 2020, 09:03

Hello,

Yes, shock is really unique (only ability that deals damage to the card in front at the end of turn) and there're a lot of possible cases where the "timing" could go wrong and cause the issue but it's really difficult to reproduce it.

We'll try our best to fix it or find a different solution to get rid of this problem.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Previous

Return to Technical Support