Player Suggestions!

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Player Suggestions!

Postby Ace1 » 07 Sep 2019, 23:05

Assassin wrote:
Ace1 wrote:yes, thank you. I'm aware of that. Sorry I wasn't more clear. Let me try asking this way.

Why is there not a place we can go to be able to see every card in the game? Like a master list.

New players would be helped a lot by actually being able to see the cards.

New players and vets would be helped a lot by being able to not only see the cards, but see the which cards can and can not be crafted in this master list.

Thanks for your response and consideration.

There is an "eye" button in the deck view that shows ALL cards...even the ones you don't have and can't craft...
Not sure if it also shows what you can craft...

Ohhhhh THIS is exactly what I couldn't not find!! !! tyty

Now that I see it, how the hell did I miss that this entire time lol!?!?!! *edit*
Ace1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby afturganga » 23 Sep 2019, 15:43

Hi Devs,

due to the fact that im one of those : " i Play no german raid deck " players, is it possible that you can offer us / create some kind of raid testing environment in the game? Is it Always hard when not playing the copy & paste german deck to test new cards and decks for raiding without throwing away ticket after ticket and not be helpfull to the Platoon.

Kind regards.
afturganga
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Assassin » 24 Sep 2019, 08:57

afturganga wrote:Hi Devs,

due to the fact that im one of those : " i Play no german raid deck " players, is it possible that you can offer us / create some kind of raid testing environment in the game? Is it Always hard when not playing the copy & paste german deck to test new cards and decks for raiding without throwing away ticket after ticket and not be helpfull to the Platoon.

Kind regards.

There is a post somewhere about a good mission to test raid decks...someone identified a mission that was similar to the initial raids...

I recall the post, but cant find it...the search features in forum are a bit quirky...(they refuse lots of searches)
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby mtormo » 25 Sep 2019, 08:41

Hello,

We don't have plans to add a "raid test" mode at the moment, as Assassin mentioned, there're some levels that have similarities with current raids but they're not exactly the same.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby gusgus78 » 04 Oct 2019, 09:29

Hi!

Perhaps an easier alternative to impletment would be that, as when a raid is selected the 4 difficulty tabs are deployed, could deploy a 5th "test" type tab.

Playing this type would not consume tickets for player nor would add points to the player for the damage done.

Coulbe be it possible (and easy)?

It would be really very useful to us to have a "test environment" to try raids with new cards without having to invest real tickets on it.

EDIT:

Also it would be useful if in the group raids progress screen (left hand), not only show the platoon players who have participated but all players would appearing, highlighting  those that havent scored for easy indentifying them.

This way it would be easier send them reminder messages for scoring on them.

Thanks.

Español:
También, sería muy útil que en la pantalla de progreso de puntuación de los asaltos grupales, no sólo apareciesen los jugadores que han puntuado sino todos los jugadores, resaltando aquellos que aún no lo han hecho. Esto facilitaría el poder identificarlos (ahora mismo es algo engorroso) y recordarles personalmente que puntuasen.

Gracias.
gusgus78
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby Ace1 » 06 Oct 2019, 01:45

Until the offline pvp comes into play... Would you devs consider allowing everyone in the game to have their first 5 wins vs AI in PvP?

This wouldn't affect those people that are grinding PvP all day as they are going to be getting a lot of games anyhow, and it would give those of us who are right now on the very short end of the stick with this crappy match making system a chance to AT LEAST get our 5 pvp wins per day for our gold reward. You can even give 1, 2, or 3 points for winning these games. But the match making system is not good at all for the majority of the players.

At least come up with a solution where we can get our 5 daily pvp wins PLEASE!

I can't stress enough how NOT fun it is right now to play PvP in this game for a lot of people.
Ace1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby mtormo » 07 Oct 2019, 08:46

Hello,

Perhaps an easier alternative to impletment would be that, as when a raid is selected the 4 difficulty tabs are deployed, could deploy a 5th "test" type tab.

It's possible to add a new "difficulty" but this is something that can be confused for new players, something that we need to carefully think before add it. About your other suggestion, right now we don't see it, you can just check your guild panel and see what players didn't participate in the raids.

Until the offline pvp comes into play... Would you devs consider allowing everyone in the game to have their first 5 wins vs AI in PvP?

At the end we want to prfioritize to play against players rather than "offline players", we're doing some small changes on the pvp on the next expansion that we believe that will help a bit with the matchmaking.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Johnnyguitar » 09 Oct 2019, 15:02

The problem on matchmaking is not only playing against absurd decks, is also when we loose and queue again we will for sure find the same player over and over again. This is obviously due to the lack of players in the game and to be honest it makes players stay away from pvp.
You should add so ethi g to prevent playing the same players again for at least half an hour.this would sure make players play more pvp.
Johnnyguitar
Private
Private

Postby Assassin » 09 Oct 2019, 16:55

Johnnyguitar wrote:The problem on matchmaking is not only playing against absurd decks, is also when we loose and queue again we will for sure find the same player over and over again. This is obviously due to the lack of players in the game and to be honest it makes players stay away from pvp.
You should add so ethi g to prevent playing the same players again for at least half an hour.this would sure make players play more pvp.

Agree...particularly when players are far apart in rank/deck...saw several times when a player that cant beat me will rage quit if he gets me for 3 times in a row...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby Johnwayne » 09 Oct 2019, 18:09

I understand not wanting to play the same player repeatedly; however, a timed ban from doing so just prevents matches when the que is low. A better solution is to prevent mirror matches if there are other matches available only.
Johnwayne
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion