Player Suggestions!

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Player Suggestions!

Postby mtormo » 31 Oct 2017, 08:37

Hello,

1- Gameplay -> It's something that we "played" with and we'll increase the amount of health in the near future.

2- Platoon Capacity -> For now we prefer to stick with the current amount (more platoon capacity equals less platoons, and the current amount of players on a platoon is enough to play the raids).

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Assassin » 15 Mar 2018, 13:56

Some UNIT suggestions for next update...or the one after...some were done before...

Add some usable capability to unused units...for instance:
Ju88 is in game, not used by anyone...historically had good anti-ship capabilities
Hellcat was probably the fighter with more kills in the pacific...card is useless in game

Check consistency of weapons...some make damage to the wrong type of units...for instance (based on history but ALSO on the game OWN DESCRIPTION):
2 Pounder AA Gun has no bonus vs aircraft (its an AA gun!!!!)
Hedgehog is an Antisubmarine weapon...same issue...
Submarine Hunter affects ships? (not used in game...perhaps we need cheaper version...see Gus request above...of course i would prefer a Noborito improvement...but i am suspect ;))

Some VERY USED historical units not in game:
Panzer IV
Panzer III
P47 Thunderbolt
B24 (both bomber and submarine hunter)
Hurricane
Typhoon
He111 (both bomber and torpedo plane)
A possible introduction of Ju87G and/or Hans Rudel...which are a famous "duo" that killed MANY Russian tanks...
Jeep ("just" half a million made...not a sexy weapon, but i guess you can give "unique" capabilities)
Lots of Naval Bombers...which could have antiship/antisub cababilites...Catalina, Sunderland, Avenger, Dauntless, Helldiver, Kate, Val, Judy...etc...
Lots of specialized antisubmarine planes and ships...

For some reason you decided to add some obscure recon (Seagull, Walrus, Be4) planes on last update...without any useful capabilities...not complaining really...just suggesting a different approach...not sure what sources you are using ;)
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby mtormo » 16 Mar 2018, 08:48

Hello,

Thanks for your ideas as always, some of the these cards will be on the game for sure and some new "ideas" too. :)

About "unused" cards, we have a list of cards that require improvements to be "competitive" and other cards that we created with an idea that didn't work (usually because there're other cards that do something similar and better).

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby cheating AI » 21 Mar 2018, 05:55

Dear creator:
I am writing to express my angry for the loss of unbalance of this game. Those who use Soviet Air Deck always wins. Do you want us to all use Soviet Air Deck? Also, I am always facing those who are about 500 ranking higher on me. How stupid the system is? And for missions(Hard), AI is always getting just what it wants. Don't you think the cheating is too obvious? I am so disappointing for these foolish things happening a lot. Is there any chance to improve it?
cheating AI
Private
Private

Postby mtormo » 21 Mar 2018, 08:38

Hello,

@ Soviet Air decks -> We understand that some planes and Russian support cards are currently to powerful and some of them requires some adjustments (this changes will come to the game at the same time that the new set of cards).

@ Missions -> This is completely random, the AI gets 6 random cards like any other player.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby jcwill23 » 21 Mar 2018, 14:17

Is there a timeline you can share on when the next update will come? (By update - the one addressing the imbalances, the not fun raids, and the new cards)

Craig
jcwill23
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby mtormo » 22 Mar 2018, 08:42

Hello,

The info is almost ready, I'll post it today so we have a place to share ideas/feedback.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby FS_KZK » 22 Mar 2018, 20:37

I think you MUST increase the number of hp a lot..
With the new crafted cards the units grow to fast. Especialy with the cards that give +1/+1 +2/+2 for each unit or the deck he used with usa ships...
Often the games are over before they started because the units make to fast to much damage to the leader
Greets
Hunter86
FS_KZK
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Assassin » 23 Mar 2018, 12:02

mtormo wrote:Hello,

The info is almost ready, I'll post it today so we have a place to share ideas/feedback.

Regards,

Friendly Reminder ;)

(Or did i miss it somewhere?)
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby cheating AI » 27 Mar 2018, 05:02

Hello!
I don't know when the update will be? One of my friend feels bad about the unchanged unbalance and simple gives up. In my platoon, many member think the game should be called WWII: freeze. :| I hope you at least put what will change as soon as possible.
Best,
cheating AI
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion