Valsolo vs Ilya. Best game so far!!!

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Valsolo vs Ilya. Best game so far!!!

Postby Valsolo » 26 May 2014, 13:19

nAFAI wrote:Hey guys,

I haven't heard of this issue before and it's quite important, could you provide us as much info as you can recall on when the issue happened?

Was before or after the loading screen?
Any extra steps that you can recall will greatly help us.

Cheers!

I was on the PvP queue. Was matched up with Ilya. Accepted. Waited for him to accept (synchronising step). Then BLACK...
Waited for 60seconds. Doubleclicked on the iPad button. Started the app again. And there it was, my second loss.... :(
Missing just 1 little card.... Type 4 rocket launcher.... Any one up 4 a trade :)
Valsolo
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Stone » 26 May 2014, 17:17

Valsolo wrote:Just accepted a game with Ilya. Screen turned black & when I restart the app, I had lost the game!

Sad :(

Hi again Valsolo!

Good news here! Just found and killed the bug that was causing the behavior you experienced playing against ilya! The issue was happening under pretty specific circumstances: you had to win an online PvP battle when the opponent surrendered and then enqueuing again for PvP (online or offline) without leaving the PvP screen, both popups might cause a crash in the current version. The good news is that I just fixed the bug and It won't happen anymore on the next version of the game (ETA: 2-3 June) which by the way, comes with some cool and exciting features!

Cheers!
Christian "Stone" Gascons
World War II: TCG - Admin
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Valsolo » 26 May 2014, 23:28

Thx!
Looking forward to the new release :)

Stone wrote:
Valsolo wrote:Just accepted a game with Ilya. Screen turned black & when I restart the app, I had lost the game!

Sad :(

Hi again Valsolo!

Good news here! Just found and killed the bug that was causing the behavior you experienced playing against ilya! The issue was happening under pretty specific circumstances: you had to win an online PvP battle when the opponent surrendered and then enqueuing again for PvP (online or offline) without leaving the PvP screen, both popups might cause a crash in the current version. The good news is that I just fixed the bug and It won't happen anymore on the next version of the game (ETA: 2-3 June) which by the way, comes with some cool and exciting features!

Cheers!
Missing just 1 little card.... Type 4 rocket launcher.... Any one up 4 a trade :)
Valsolo
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby ilya » 28 May 2014, 13:08

What that was just now?! :(
ilya
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Valsolo » 28 May 2014, 13:12

I was waiting for you during your turn. Nothing happened except the clock ticking down to zero.. Then "game over".....
Valsolo
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby ilya » 28 May 2014, 13:12

We played with Valsolo, communicating by messages in game. It was Valsolo turn and time is out, after was disconnect and win assigned to me. But in this last 3 minutes we continue to message to each other.
ilya
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Valsolo » 28 May 2014, 13:19

And on my screen I did my moves, than I was waiting for Ilya... And it then timed out. Playing through wifi
Valsolo
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Valsolo » 28 May 2014, 13:29

On this game now:
Ive got Ilya down to zero lives. I hear the victory music. But the screen does not show the "victory pop up window"!! And the music just keeps on playing..
Valsolo
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Valsolo » 28 May 2014, 13:30

And there's NO connection problem because I'm typing this from another device which is ALSO on the same wifi....
Valsolo
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby ilya » 28 May 2014, 13:33

This happened again! It was Valsolo turn and time's up, then disconnect hint and victory message.

I'm on wifi too.
Last edited by ilya on 28 May 2014, 13:34, edited 1 time in total.
ilya
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion