Player Suggestions!

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Player Suggestions!

Postby Aleksandr » 24 May 2016, 07:45

Hi, I got an idea.
It would be nice to introduce a pvp message chatline somewhere down in the bottom of the screen. First of all, Kong chat is quite often down, moreover this will be usable for pvp chat during the particular game that shouldn't bother other players.

edit:
Another one! It'll be great if you could somehow introduce a tournament system, preferably something like 8-mens queue similar to MODO, or anything like that. It shouldn't be a real tournament with timetables and such stuff, but rather a free mix of players entering the "arena" one after another, forming an ad hoc "tourney" of whomsoever was the 1st to 8th participant.
Round results being collected would serve for the final result based simply on standings after four rounds, with some kind of a prize structure (say G-pack for finalists, lesser packs for others) and also some gold reward based on level (actually this should be givan to the beginners, to increase their progress, motivation, etc.) The daily limit for 8men queues might be or might not be intorduced (to limit farming and to not turn this into another job), or at least the daily pvp-toruney reward should be very low, say one 8-mens played.
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby Aleksandr » 24 May 2016, 16:41

also, I really think that there might be some kind of dossier with player's achievements, one that's visible to other players. It needn't to be anything exceptional, just something more than their level, ranking and portrait.
If there'd be a chance how to brag with results, there might be lots of potential rewards other than cards/packs that would motivate and reward the high-level players but not at the expense of newbies. If a top guy gets another pack for his efforts, he will only further make himself invincible (unless there'd be a set of cards he already owns) and it will further deter the newbies. But if his accomplishemnt would be in a form different from cards/gold, he'd be very well satisfied, yet it won't affect his opponents.
Just an idea.
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby Assassin » 03 Jun 2016, 15:46

Aleksandr wrote:also, I really think that there might be some kind of dossier with player's achievements, one that's visible to other players. It needn't to be anything exceptional, just something more than their level, ranking and portrait.
If there'd be a chance how to brag with results, there might be lots of potential rewards other than cards/packs that would motivate and reward the high-level players but not at the expense of newbies. If a top guy gets another pack for his efforts, he will only further make himself invincible (unless there'd be a set of cards he already owns) and it will further deter the newbies. But if his accomplishemnt would be in a form different from cards/gold, he'd be very well satisfied, yet it won't affect his opponents.
Just an idea.

Yes. I think we would ALL like to have more info on our opponents...not hard to do i guess...many players like statistics...not sure why :)

By the way...win ratios on the ladder would be nice.
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby Aleksandr » 02 Jul 2016, 07:36

There should be a button "Show newly acquired cards". It's kinda boring to look through the 300+ cards to find the new one.
Unless there'ssome shortcut I'm missing...
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby SkyWolfy » 22 Jul 2016, 10:41

Hi, i have question if you can add to game custom match system. Where you can before start select option like select number of action points for player And Cpu, selecting deck And adding any of your deck to be controlled by Cpu. It can be too good for play with playersy like Alliance members, or Facebook friends And any player what Will login. Only my small addon for is to you can Win moneye There, without changed option normal amount when you Win when you add additional action points to yourselfy you Will receive lowest amount And when you add moře action points to Cpu you Will receive more, but it is not needed.
SkyWolfy
Private
Private

Postby FS_KZK » 28 Jul 2016, 21:30

It would be nice if it would be possible to cop out messages from platoon/ global chat. Many people write German/Spanish/ Russian there, so we could copy it in an translator.
Greets
Hunter86
FS_KZK
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Aleksandr » 14 Sep 2016, 08:32

I'm not sure if I already wrote this, but w/e:
Imho it could be nice if the players could use their last Single raid tickets on a Team raid. I pretty often end with unused tickets on last day, as there's no sense to start another raid. If the last day's ticket could be "sacrificed" for a platoon's greater good, this will be not only nice, but also useful.
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby Aleksandr » 23 Oct 2016, 07:26

I got a suggestion! There could be some other ways how to manage the collection. I dislike the tedious work with sells. These are my ideas:

1) We could use a "Don't Sell" bracket, where we could move the cards we don't want to sell. This will make the "Add Extra Cards" button useful again; right now it's useless, becasue it tries to sell all the cards I got in excess of two copies, even if I collect them for crafting purposes.
2) When using the "Add Extra Cards" button, there could be some kind of filter. At the very least it could use the filter we already set in. For example, when I'm looking through the US cards, I'm expecting that I'll add only the US cards.
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby XXXX » 17 Dec 2016, 09:38

Hi Guys.

I started playing this CCG when you were first of Facebook and found I could get no further and so stopped. I am pleased you have continued to improve this excellent game. My only suggestions (I could give you pages and pages, but I realise there are not enough hours in the day are: (And these are important to Australians: Z-Force, The Rats of Tobruk, The Krait, The White Mouse (Weiss Maus), and the only viable tank we ever produced: The Triple V8 Sentinel. I can link you to the information on these subjects but I am certain that you do excellent quality research).

With Respect.
Paul Andrew Hazel. (Xadrik, Xadrik-Xu, XadrikXu, 186575)
XXXX
Private
Private

Postby XXXX » 17 Dec 2016, 11:15

Oh and I forgot to suggest the P-39 Airacobra (Which could be Russian/American) P-63 King Cobra (Same) and CAC Boomerang (This last one would have to be common and promote into some kind of ground attack aircraft) - it was the best we could do at the time :)
XXXX
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion