War Cats: Scratching Post

Discussion about anything non-related to the game.

Moderator: mtormo

Re: War Cats: Scratching Post

Postby 5Cats » 15 Feb 2016, 20:22

Specter found the "Free Kreds" page, for us to get Kreds to spend on WW2 :D Maybe!
(Now I recall seeing this years ago! When I played Empire: I didn't get it to work back then though.)

10 Kreds gets you a lot: +2 turns is the best I think, for both Campaign and Raids. We get 1x Free: +2 Turns, in both of those. IDK about Missions...

>>>Top of your Kong Page:
Below your name = "My Kong" hover over it to open.
Down & right a little is a K in a circle: click that
On the 'My Kred Account' page there's a small box near the top which says "Buy Kreds" click that
That opens a new window that says Credit Card & pay Pal on the top. Below that is: "Earn Free Kreds" with some K-coins, Click That!

There it is! 152 things to do to get Free Kreds! From +1 Kred to a whole bunch.

READ THEM CAREFULLY some require a purchase later on.
Not all will work, especially for people using a PC. Many are "apps" for various devices.

Post here if you find one that works, on what platform, and how much! Also how long it took to get.
Also: Which ones don't work or are "fishy". Mention which Platform you tried it on, that might be important!

Thanks Specter! Another way to spend time on Kong! Lolz! Clicker Heroes, 2x WW2 and now mining for Free Kreds = :lol:
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Specter84 » 18 Feb 2016, 02:13

5Cats wrote:Specter reported he did massive damage with his T-100! Topped 300!

That was 350+ for the entire raid! I think it was an r-3 T-100 + browning + thompson. And I had thomson on the r3 for a couple turns. Still, I think it was 78 damage in 1 turn. Pretty respectable for me...
Specter84
Private
Private

Postby 5Cats » 18 Feb 2016, 19:26

There's a terrible bug in Raids: it adds damage wrong, or after the raid is over it increases the AI life!
Sometimes it shows the correct Damage Done, but the end number is wrong on the Ending Page (which says defeat or victory)
Sometimes the End Page is correct, but when you look at the same raid on the main page? It has more life now!

Seen it in both Solo and Team raids, there's a thread for it in Technical help :|
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby 5Cats » 18 Feb 2016, 19:44

Am trying to get Free Kreds now! PC using IE.

Edit: Does not work well on IE at all! Use Chrome or something else!
Last edited by 5Cats on 25 Feb 2016, 22:48, edited 1 time in total.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby 5Cats » 18 Feb 2016, 20:16

Ok, Logged in on Chrome, tried the second Survey: Tapsurveys for 7 Kreds. Got it to work, that's a start! It was on the second offers page, which also worked.

Demographics sign up. 3 minutes.
Now it offers 4-6 choices of surveys: each around 22 minutes? Oy! In later pages, some surveys are shorter. There's the number of times taken (I guess?) & a user rating for each.

Entry questions, boots me out of two of them...

Says I qualify for this one, and it's pretty short...
11 minutes later... 7 Kreds! Woo hoo!
It seems like I can do this once a day? Not too sure.

I'll edit this comment as I try other offers. Must do housework now! And FS_Games was down last I checked... no more excuses.

It doesn't like IE. It works in Chrome much better.

Crossy Temple: It's hard!! And after you die? It makes you watch a video before reloading, lolz. Made for hand-helds I guess, trying to play with a mouse... I have to scroll down to find the green "Play" bar to start it. It's really, really hard!

Island Experiment: It's like an idle game? You set your 3 little people to work, and they complete their tasks. I think it makes you click their new items. I'm at level 3, but it's pretty time consuming. mildly amusing, very easy so far.

Edit: Update: It took a little while, but I got the required level and +10 Kreds! Yay! It helps if you don't sell the stuff you need to do later tasks...
New Edit: There are 2 or 3 ads for some of these Facebook games, offering 20 or 30 Kreds for the same game. Try the highest one, you can only use the offer once since it is for "New Players Only".
This applies to several Facebook games, look around first.

30 Kreds: Guns And Magic: A very simple Facebook game, it says "2 hours" but took me 4+ days! It is super-easy up to level 30, then it is time to grind! Level 40 gives you 30 Kreds, it worked for me!
If you need advice (very little is explained!) just ask me. I can hopefully save you a lot of time...
Last edited by 5Cats on 17 Aug 2016, 01:36, edited 4 times in total.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby 5Cats » 19 Feb 2016, 07:12

Play With Kitty: The Kitty Bridge Game: It works in Chrome, but it's literally impossible to play. You have 15 seconds to "build bridges" which take 1-3 seconds each... make 65 of them? Never going to happen. Unless I'm missing something here?

Touch & Catch: Drop 35 acorns into a squirrel's basket: miss once and you have to watch an advert video (or exit & reload). Another "game" that's really difficult & makes you watch ads... might be winnable?
On a later page? It asks for only 25 acorns...

Road Crossing: Reach 100 points. VERY similar to Crossy Temple, and almost as insanely difficult! The screen keeps moving, forcing you to hop really fast! And it's bloody hard!

Throne Rush on Facebook: Reach level 3. Ok, like the other Facebook game? It pesters you a lot to "Share with friends". Annoying!
However, it's super-easy! Reached level-5 in no time. Scroll around to find a few things, make sure to click a task when complete (green checkmark) to collect the goodies. Time consuming, but easy to get to the Kred level.
Still waiting for Kreds to arrive...
Update: It took a while, but they arrived! I have 14 Kreds now, lolz! Someday I'll have 140... and buy one of the OP cards in the Shop!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Aleksandr » 21 Feb 2016, 09:48

5Cats wrote:- Feb 17: We'll hit Expert for our Duty Score! Try Easy after, but probably won't do it.

On Expert, my crappy deck is dealing some 60 dmg on average. As such, I may just as well start with Easy.
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby 5Cats » 22 Feb 2016, 00:40

Aleksandr wrote:On Expert, my crappy deck is dealing some 60 dmg on average. As such, I may just as well start with Easy.

No worries! Even a little bit of Raid Damage gets a lot of rewards! There seems to be a 75% minimum awarded for every player who participates, no minimums required! As well it should be, eh?

So for a 1000 Points reward? The #1 player gets the full 1000, then it drops, but doesn't go below 750, even if you only did 60 out of 22,000 8-) Cool eh?

So hit whatever Raids we do every week! Pile up those Points, it takes a lot: 4000 for an Epic or 8000 for a Legend. The good news is: You don't need to have that card! And one is not used up: It makes a new card for you from the Blueprints!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Aleksandr » 22 Feb 2016, 09:55

5Cats wrote:
Aleksandr wrote:On Expert, my crappy deck is dealing some 60 dmg on average. As such, I may just as well start with Easy.

No worries! Even a little bit of Raid Damage gets a lot of rewards! There seems to be a 75% minimum awarded for every player who participates, no minimums required! As well it should be, eh?

So for a 1000 Points reward? The #1 player gets the full 1000, then it drops, but doesn't go below 750, even if you only did 60 out of 22,000 8-) Cool eh?

So hit whatever Raids we do every week! Pile up those Points, it takes a lot: 4000 for an Epic or 8000 for a Legend. The good news is: You don't need to have that card! And one is not used up: It makes a new card for you from the Blueprints!

Yes, I meant a bit different thing: I may spend just one day in the raid that's too hard for my deck, and then I'd move to the secondary raid and do as many dmg as possible, so that the real guys don't have to lose too much raid points on them.
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby 5Cats » 22 Feb 2016, 18:31

Aleksandr wrote:Yes, I meant a bit different thing: I may spend just one day in the raid that's too hard for my deck, and then I'd move to the secondary raid and do as many dmg as possible, so that the real guys don't have to lose too much raid points on them.

Sure, that's an option: Fight the one we're all trying to beat, the Hard or Expert first. THEN do some damage to the OTHER 3 levels with just 1-2 tickets. Thus if you are away for a few days (or something) you'll be involved in damaging all 4 Raids, whichever ones we beat you'll get some reward for!

Every little bit helps! Especially with the bad bug adding piles of life to the Raids.

Next week we can do Expert then Easy/Medium again? If the Duty is different for the Russian/German Raids? & Depending on our damage done this week too.

After that we should hit Hard/Medium, with the hope of someday hitting Hard/Medium AND Easy! Woo-hoo! That's when the points will pile up fastest.
Or Expert/Hard if we're consistently doing 44,000+ damage... and the bug gets fixed!

Hard + Easy = 40K
Expert + Easy = 40K BUT those 5AP make it much more difficult.
Roughly 100 damage per raid for everyone... can be done!

Hard + Medium + Easy = 60K... that's a lot! 15x4x7 = 150 damage PER RAID on average :| Not so easy, and if even a few guys miss a day or two it shoots up quite a lot!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

PreviousNext

Return to Cantine