The Re-Loading Assets Glitch Is Back

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

The Re-Loading Assets Glitch Is Back

Postby 5Cats » 05 Feb 2016, 03:44

Hi again!

It's back: the nasty "attempting to re-download assets" bug during Missions. Or whatever it says as it flashes by.

Got it a few times lately, but twice today. Very annoying. Every time in S-Grad. Usually Hard but once in Med I think?

It does just that: reloads everything! Your AP (hopefully you've spent some!) and re-draws your hand.

But the cards in play are "frozen" and cannot be promoted, or items added. They still fight and can die though. But newly played cards slide over top of them! Very strange. They seem to be "out of the deck" though, I've never seen two Mosin (for example) while the ghosts are still active.

And after you play a card from your hand? There's another card with a white border underneath, but it's not available, just... there!

And after the day is over? The "ghost cards" stay on the screen! But they no longer fight, they're just sitting there. They don't count in the deck mix any longer though.

I thought I posted about this long ago, but can't find it. Anyhow: I know for sure this was a problem about 6-9 months ago? But it was fixed.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Re: The Re-Loading Assets Glitch Is Back

Postby nAFAI » 05 Feb 2016, 13:04

Hey 5Cats,

We will try to reproduce that, will be testing our Stalingrad Hard a few times to see if we can reproduce it, definetly something doesnt look good with your description.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby nAFAI » 05 Feb 2016, 15:53

Have been trying for a couple of hours and couldnt find the crash...

Could you post an screenshot or keep providing more information when it happens again please?

Thanks!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby 5Cats » 05 Feb 2016, 16:18

Ok, it's happened 5-6 times since the newest patch, so it's related somehow.

I used to think (last time it was a problem) it was related to having too many tabs open, but how would that cause a re-load? And it only happened 1-2 times in the past 6 months. Ah well, if others aren't getting it (like last time, it was a lot of players) it's not too big an issue.

Thx! Will get some screen-shots next time.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby bigfatrasta » 08 Feb 2016, 23:06

apparently my encountered glitch is already known ....
just experienced a similar problem during stalingrad hard, on discussion in chat i was told that it is probabl the same bug,, but i oppened a new thread already ....
bigfatrasta
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Return to Technical Support