duty rewards

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Re: duty rewards

Postby Pieterr » 25 Nov 2015, 21:42

Today Android
first hard mission I ve played. Dday. Ended 59 lp. Only mission reward.
not the 50+ reward.
Pieter
Pieterr
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby nAFAI » 26 Nov 2015, 15:28

We have performed some fixes on the duty engine that hope will tackle this issue down with out next update. We will let you know once it's close to be released. Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby 5Cats » 26 Nov 2015, 17:33

Next update? Oh good!

Because it just did it to me: finished a mission (Medium) and looked for my Duty? nope.
And I'm sure it wasn't reset while I played, eh? I got it the second try.

I did 'log in' before the reset time though, if that makes a difference? It should not, but...
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby 5Cats » 27 Nov 2015, 17:04

And again:
As bored5cats (Kong) I played 2x PvP and won both. Got no duty credit, it still says 0/2 and the Platoon announcement ("Me (5_Boredcats) has won...") was just a space for the second win. A glitch. IDK If I got Platoon Points for my wins either. I think so?

It was for sure after the Duty reset, both battles. 5Cats got proper credit for a Mission won & Duty done at the same time.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Luke » 01 Dec 2015, 11:15

Hi everyone!

Today something terrible happend. I did my 50th three star mission opened my general pack (I got legendary T34) and my game crushed. New cards did not save into my collection but I wasn't able to claim my pack again! :( Guys plz, can you do something with this? I just want my reward back! :)
Luke
Private
Private

Postby nAFAI » 03 Dec 2015, 11:22

Luke wrote:Hi everyone!

Today something terrible happend. I did my 50th three star mission opened my general pack (I got legendary T34) and my game crushed. New cards did not save into my collection but I wasn't able to claim my pack again! :( Guys plz, can you do something with this? I just want my reward back! :)

Hey Luke,

Can you tell me your ingame username so I can do a quick check to see what could had happen?

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Luke » 03 Dec 2015, 17:00

Hi!

My ingame name is "wars".
Luke
Private
Private

Postby nAFAI » 04 Dec 2015, 12:01

Hey Luke,

I have confirmed that the content of that pack was not saved properly into your collection so I have reimbursed you the cards that you got, you can claim the cards by going to the shop screen and clicking on the loot bag icon in the top right corner of the screen.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Pieterr » 29 Jan 2016, 09:51

I'm wondering,....

I've just finished D-day hard. Ended the mission having still 64 Lifepoints.
I've started this mission (probably) when the daily duty rewards weren't reset (yet). I've wanted to play a raid first, but my tickets took 2 more minutes so I figured to play a mission first. I think the time was 8:58.
Anyway I've finished the mission at about 9:35.
I didn't get any daily rewards. I've checked the daily rewards at 9:36, they were all there.

My question is this: When you start a mission on an "old" day and you finish it on a "new" day, will your victory still be taken in account for the previous day?
Is this the reason why I didn't get any rewards?

Cheers,

Pieterr
Pieter
Pieterr
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby 5Cats » 29 Jan 2016, 16:02

Yes, if you start a Duty task before the time resets? It counts as "yesterday" if you finish after the reset. You can't claim Duty points after the reset either, but Platoon Points should be unaffected.
Had that happen a few times.
Don't forget the "50+ Bug" where you need to clear the "Play a Mission" Duty first, or the 50+ Duty (sometimes?) won't be given.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

PreviousNext

Return to Technical Support