Double Counted Platoon Points

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Double Counted Platoon Points

Postby 5Cats » 20 May 2015, 18:23

Hi! Sorry to find a possible bug, especially in Platoons...

I played a PvP against Dyvimtvar, won (at last!) and looked to make sure I got my points. There were two messages saying I'd won, and I got 400 points total added!

Since I lost by D/C earlier (to Aubrey), I humbly ask to keep my extra 200 :lol: Pleeeze!

If you need a screenshot I have one...

I've occasionally seen two win announcements at the same time (not mine) but the one time I asked he said there was a quick disconnection for his second win.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Double Counted Platoon Points

Postby nAFAI » 21 May 2015, 08:44

Hey 5Cats,

Thanks for letting us know, first we remove and then we give... we look like you know who... I've seen another report like this so I think they may have been something going on we will have to investigate it, let's hope the point reset issue is fixed and of course we won't be touching your points, but if you find a way to reproduce it please let us know!

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Assassin » 21 May 2015, 13:56

nAFAI wrote:Hey 5Cats,

Thanks for letting us know, first we remove and then we give... we look like you know who... I've seen another report like this so I think they may have been something going on we will have to investigate it, let's hope the point reset issue is fixed and of course we won't be touching your points, but if you find a way to reproduce it please let us know!

Cheers!

Now that you mention it...it happens sometimes that we get TWO messages saying that Player X won a PVP match. They appear at the same time (or within seconds)...it happened to me also.

Never thought much about it...and never checked if i got double points. Will do next time...
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby nAFAI » 21 May 2015, 14:20

Just to let you know that we found the issue and it will be fixed in a future update (not next as next will be the balance update and is already sent for approval), yeah I know I have to do the preview post, will jump on that as soon as I can!

Cheers and thanks for the report!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby 5Cats » 27 Jul 2015, 19:47

It's still happening, I'm sometimes getting double points and just now even got TRIPLE points! :o

Right after a D/C loss, so I deserve the extras, lolz!! This match ended normally though. Never seen triple points before...

But my Platoon is in 6th place, so even that won't help, alas!!

Just reporting: it's still going on.

EDIT: I think it just did triple again, 2x in a row? How weird is that. Might get to 4th place if I keep getting 3x points Lolz!... nah!

In this case? The opponent (Anderl2) had a D/C on his turn 1. I didn't run the time out on my turn or anything, just normal play.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby nAFAI » 28 Jul 2015, 07:54

Hey 5Cats,

Thanks for letting us know about this. I will have a look at it today and keep you posted with what we find out!

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Return to Technical Support