Stronger Faction?

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Stronger Faction?

Postby wolf » 04 Dec 2014, 13:23

The allied deck has problems to deal with the tiger 1 especially. Shock won't kill it, so the only way to remove it is with nosb, Jackson or bazooka. The Jackson is pretty weak by itself and it will never remove a tiger on rank 1, bazooka needs a promoted unit in front of the tiger to work. Gunto on a tiger makes it almost indestructible against allied cards. Also the allied deck needs to draw promote commands to work, there are way less decent promote for 1 units on the allied side. Besides that I once again realised how strong the hetzer is. You can draw all the flag rising effects in the world, hetzer + unblockable units will still win. If the allied deck gets a decent board advantage, the axis have taking command to stabilise while attacking with unblockable units, slowly going for the win.
wolf
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Re: Stronger Faction?

Postby Assassin » 04 Dec 2014, 13:41

wolf wrote:The allied deck has problems to deal with the tiger 1 especially. Shock won't kill it, so the only way to remove it is with nosb, Jackson or bazooka. The Jackson is pretty weak by itself and it will never remove a tiger on rank 1, bazooka needs a promoted unit in front of the tiger to work. Gunto on a tiger makes it almost indestructible against allied cards. Also the allied deck needs to draw promote commands to work, there are way less decent promote for 1 units on the allied side. Besides that I once again realised how strong the hetzer is. You can draw all the flag rising effects in the world, hetzer + unblockable units will still win. If the allied deck gets a decent board advantage, the axis have taking command to stabilise while attacking with unblockable units, slowly going for the win.

Ok...i guess i didnt really check what removal cards are left for the allies...you forgot play ball as a way to remove the tiger...but i see it is a serious problem...

I guess we will have to try and learn the hard way (eventually)...it will also depend on which cards each player brings...
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Previous

Return to General Discussion