Notorious

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Notorious

Postby Dugrim » 22 Nov 2014, 20:16

i don't have the card: what' the cost to destroy airplane and motorized?
Leon played it against me and he payed only 1 point, like destroying all infantry.
If this it I think that is a little cheap, if not I think this is a bug.

Thanks
We are strong, we are patient, we'll win.
Dugrim
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Notorious

Postby young » 22 Nov 2014, 21:15

If you mean the noborito lab, the answer is yes. Spend one point to destroy all the rank one infantries, or destroy all the rank one aircraft and aromed.

What u need is to upgrade your units, then it doesn't work.
young
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Notorious

Postby Assassin » 24 Nov 2014, 11:56

That card i have...Noborito Laboratory.

It costs ONE to destroy either ALL LEVEL 1 INFANTRY or ALL LEVEL 1 ARMOR AND AIRCRAFT
It costs THREE to destroy ALL LEVEL 1 UNITS

HOWEVER...it only works with LEVEL 1 UNITS...onde promoted, units become impossible to destroy using this card...
This limitation didn't exist in the initial version...the card was very strong then...

Presently it is much less useful in PVP as most players promote their units early in the match...
I usually use it to destroy a single unit...sometimes i get lucky and get "two for the price of one"...
In some rare ocasions, the opponent attacks with a full complement of tanks (or infantry) without upgrading...and in this situation the card is very good.

I think i scared a new player once...he played three infantries in the second turn...i used the card to destroy them in a single play...he quitted immediatly and never appeared again :oops: (now i try to avoid overkill when i get an obvious new guy...it is rare anyway)
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Return to Technical Support