Player Suggestions!

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Player Suggestions!

Postby TheMartyJoy » 31 Jul 2019, 20:18

Sorry if any of these were mentioned before.

Game History: Not as in what games you've played but as in what cards were played. Things can go too fast (more so vs computer then players) and it can be hard to tell what card was played or upgraded. There should be an indicator or a history window in the match so you can see what happened. My two cents would be to have a vertical bar on right side showing the the last turns actions.

Card Types and Level: So these need to be made much clearer at a glance without going into the card details. The card level blends into the background of so many cards that the current graphics are not that helpful. It would make way more sense to have quite different icons for levels. Using this image just as a guide:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d1/84/19 ... 6dccba.gif
It would make way more sense to use Private, Captain, and General of the Army, these would be extremely hard to mistake for one another. As for the type of unit it would be nice if there was an indicator at top right of card (same icons that are used in the deck menu would work)

PVP matching: I'd like to see an option to avoid an opponent you've recently played, maybe a time limit like 2 games in two hours, if you hit game #3 you get the option to find a new opponent.

10 or 5 percent raid locks: I think it would be a nice feature if the platton leader could enable a raid lock. This would lock the raid so that only one player from platoon can participate at a time. This could be setup on a percentage of health left (5 or 10 percent would work). This could allow the raid leaders to ensure no one is wasting tickets on a raid a another platoon member is already on the verge of finishing. OR at least have a counter when you pick the raid showing amount of platoon members CURRENTLY playing said raid.

Chat: We need a way to link cards in chat, it would make talking to other players about various cards a million times easier.

I'm sure I'll think of a lot more, I just wanted to take a minute to write these out.
TheMartyJoy
Private
Private

Postby Truckeye » 09 Aug 2019, 03:02

Please remove the red block out icon when a unit cannot attack. It is hard to read when trying to plan the next turn. Yes you can click on the card to see, but there are a lot of +/+ cards out that modify the value.

Also can you put something in the matching on PVP that finds a different opponent than the same guy you played before? Its fine if its 2 in a row, but 3 or 5 or even 8 times in a row is not fun for most of us. Good greif are there that few players? I thought the making other players decks bots was supposed to fix this.

I think the reason Midway is so popular is that its so different. 4 slots and forces deck build to naval/air. How about some that force no air or ships? or a Kursk that pushes tank decks. Something that makes you think and build new decks. Instead of people keeping 1 air deck vs all missions. you might sell a few more deck slots too.
DANGER SQUAD!
Truckeye
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Super! » 10 Aug 2019, 18:03

Dear devs, first of all, i'd like to tell you that i love this game, i think its great but u are running it very badly. Why? You claim this game is free to play, unfortunately this is the most pay to win game i have ever played. If it were FTP we could have access to all the content without spending real money, but in fact it is not possible. IT is ok to sell cards and chests for real money, but there should be a price in gold as well. Why is this not implemented?Why cant i buy a single card in the shop with gold? To me this is not so free to play.. I think you should let us buy the cards we need with gold. This would encourage new players to play and not frustrate current players, Thank you for your attention.

Kind regards
Super!
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Johnwayne » 12 Aug 2019, 11:45

The red x on attack value is a pain
Johnwayne
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby mtormo » 19 Aug 2019, 08:53

Hello!

Thanks for you suggestions, we'll keep in mind for next expansion that we're currnetly working right now.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Aine » 20 Aug 2019, 17:22

Have you thought about redesign of the Structures? I'm playing the Bulge mission (I don't really know why I try, but heck, whatever), and it's extremely annoying to have the Wolf's Lair Abyss spied upon. I know all the usual arguments like "it may attack" or the one "if it gets killed it may return back and then it may do something", but it's kinda silly to play the card in hopes that it can be removed.

Btw, the spying units are woefully frustrating in this mission, and are part of the rerason why I don't really play it that much. Once again, I know the usual mantras "just don't play your most valuable units" but frankly, playing into the weaknesses of my deck instead of into the strengths kinda makes no sense. And no fun.
Aine
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby mtormo » 21 Aug 2019, 08:15

Hello,

Yes, structures will receive a huge change in the incoming update. There're two big changes that will affect them:

- Some healing abilities such as Medical Care will restore the card's abilities.
- Structures (and new cards) will have the ability "Protector" (name not final) that gives the ability to BLOCK any opponent card (even blitzkrieg, submarines,...)

The ability spy will be more "common" but at the same time there will be more cards that can counter it.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby TheMartyJoy » 22 Aug 2019, 21:41

There are currently 0 cards that can block a spy...

Also the Brits have way too many AP modifying cards, the worst is items that say grants an extra AP at end of turn... so even if I spy it the damage is already done...
TheMartyJoy
Private
Private

Postby Aine » 23 Aug 2019, 06:00

TheMartyJoy wrote:There are currently 0 cards that can block a spy...

Also the Brits have way too many AP modifying cards, the worst is items that say grants an extra AP at end of turn... so even if I spy it the damage is already done...

Yep. I don't know about a single card that "counters" Spy ability, e.g. "this cannot be spied upon" or some shroud/hexproof ability at all.
And yeah, the AP difference is insane. You start with less APs than ai, and then it continuously either denies your own APs or increases its own. Crazy.
Aine
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby Aine » 25 Aug 2019, 04:44

So I played (one turn of) Battle of Bulge, and man, that's one heck of a disgusting mission.
You play Wolf's Lair, it gets immediately spied upon losing all abilities except for the "this cannot be enchanted". So when on my 2nd turn I tried to play an item on it to make it at least a little bit useful, it simply couldn't been used in any reasonable way.
I don't even know why the Structures were introduced. Judging by the Bulge mission, it was a waste of design.
Aine
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion