Player Suggestions!

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Player Suggestions!

Postby FFI_Normandi » 28 Apr 2019, 18:34

hi guys,

I'm still discovering the game and it's very fun!
I'd like to have some precisions about platoon rules. I mean, when you are in a platoon, you earn some gold at the end of a week. However, the amount is different over weeks. So my question is :
What makes this amount different?

I guess it should be a part of total gold that the platoon generates during the week but this info is not apparent, right? and maybe your position in the platoon according to your PvP, missions...
My idea is that I'd like to have an estimation of how many gold I will get and If I should make lot of Pvp to increase my rank in the platoon ^^
(and if it's true, i guess that an active platoon should be better rewarding than a platoon where only 2 or 3 players are active >maybe should i leave my platoon?)

And 2 suggestions:
-Will it be possible to have a timer for Pvp? (or a number of played turns? in the french version of the game, it just have a timer but no idea of how many turns I played against my opponent)
- the forum should be more apparent on the game because for now, when you are a beginner, if you don't scroll down, you'll never see it in the game screen on the right bottom corner. At least should the dev indicate that something is hidden beneath the options...
FFI_Normandi
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Raystlin » 28 Apr 2019, 18:50

the weekly platoon gold is 10% of your weekly platoon points.
Raystlin
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby FFI_Normandi » 28 Apr 2019, 20:33

of MY weekly platoon points? so, better play lot of PvP then ;)
Thanks for this quick reply raystlin. I already met your deck ^^ Hard for me...
FFI_Normandi
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Assassin » 29 Apr 2019, 10:00

FFI_Normandi wrote:of MY weekly platoon points? so, better play lot of PvP then ;)
Thanks for this quick reply raystlin. I already met your deck ^^ Hard for me...

Actually no...if you play (and win) individual hard missions you get almost as much platoon points as in PVP...i think you earn 3X more, but takes longer also...

Additionally...on missions you get cards and gold, and not so hard if you play Guadalcanal or Bulge...Iwo and Sgrad can also work but are a bit harder...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby Bracken03 » 04 May 2019, 09:42

Will there be more special offers? I suggest more of them because we have a new expansion.
Bracken03
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby FFI_Normandi » 04 May 2019, 13:30

again...the forum access should be more easily reachable (why don't you clearly add something on the game screen?)
For now, it's hidden for most players (newbies/rookies like me ;)
FFI_Normandi
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Stone » 04 May 2019, 15:25

Bracken03 wrote:Will there be more special offers? I suggest more of them because we have a new expansion.

Hey Bracken, we have dramatically increased the card pool for the offers, and have also lately increased the total amount of offers at the same time from 4 to 6.

FFI_Normandi wrote:again...the forum access should be more easily reachable (why don't you clearly add something on the game screen?)

This is something that we are also going to think about, it makes sense, thanks!
Christian "Stone" Gascons
World War II: TCG - Admin
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Bracken03 » 05 May 2019, 07:07

Stone wrote:
Bracken03 wrote:Will there be more special offers? I suggest more of them because we have a new expansion.

Hey Bracken, we have dramatically increased the card pool for the offers, and have also lately increased the total amount of offers at the same time from 4 to 6.

Yes, I know. I meant special offers like we had one at the first day of the expansion. Chest + 750 gold for -60%. In the past we also had chest + raid points for -XX%.
Bracken03
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby mtormo » 06 May 2019, 07:47

Hey,

There're more "special offers" linked to the new Expansion and they'll be unlocked with the new raids and Historical Missions.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby FFI_Normandi » 13 May 2019, 17:20

ok for an easier forum access ^^

But 2 new ideas : -will it be possible to have an icon (or pictogram or else) on the cards that can be craftable?

For now, the process is the reverse. It's only when you have 5 cards that you can see if it is possible to upgrade (or you have to manually check amongst the 32 pages of craftable cards;)

- will it be possible to have a larger national flag surrounding the edges of the cards? (it's quite difficult to make a difference between american or English for example). One or 2 millimeters more on the edges should be enough to give a better view.
FFI_Normandi
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion