Nov 1st, 2018 Update (Battle Pass + Friendly PvP + Cards)

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Nov 1st, 2018 Update (Battle Pass + Friendly PvP + Cards

Postby mtormo » 03 Dec 2018, 08:56

Hello,

We're not going to give rewards like ranking pvp, it doesn't make sense, if players want to gain rewards they can use ranked pvp, as we mentioned from the beginning we don't want two "queues", each pvp has a different "meaning" and the purpose of friendly pvp can't be gaining rewards but rather a tool to play with your friends, test decks or create friendly tournaments.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby chuck » 03 Dec 2018, 10:31

Ok, it does make sense what you are saing. And i agree.

On the other side there will be always few players for friendly tournament and creator of it should count with it. Because most of players wants some rewards when they are spending their time with game.
Friendly tournament provides fun, but ranked play provides fun and rewards (what is better for sure)

Ranked tournament organized by you - developers, could be good option ;)
chuck
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Assassin » 03 Dec 2018, 12:55

chuck wrote:Ok, it does make sense what you are saing. And i agree.

On the other side there will be always few players for friendly tournament and creator of it should count with it. Because most of players wants some rewards when they are spending their time with game.
Friendly tournament provides fun, but ranked play provides fun and rewards (what is better for sure)

Ranked tournament organized by you - developers, could be good option ;)

Agree. Players are basically collectors and the real objective is COLLECTING CARDS...so most of US wont "waste" game time on something that provide no advancement, i guess...

I would like to have tournaments with rewards of course...guess the problem is always the small player base...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby mtormo » 04 Dec 2018, 09:15

Hello,

We're not going to create tournaments by ourselves, friendly pvp is a tool for the players and we can't organize tournaments "outside the game", that's something that players have the option and you can use it. About the rewards, we won't give any in-game rewards, as tournaments are not available for all players (it's something player-created and only players at the forums can see them) but we're willing that help in some "exceptional" cases to give some non in-game rewards such as choose future cards for challenges.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Pieterr » 28 Jan 2019, 16:26

Any news about next month's battle pass?
Pieter
Pieterr
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby mtormo » 29 Jan 2019, 08:55

Hello,

The next battle pass will have new "battle pass exclusive cards" like the previous one and also, we'll add new cards to craft (all "heroes" that have two versions such as Rommel, will have two diamond versions too, both type of cards).

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Assassin » 29 Jan 2019, 13:28

mtormo wrote:Hello,

The next battle pass will have new "battle pass exclusive cards" like the previous one

I am guessing Gus was curious on WHICH cards ;) . . . if not, at least i am...

At least i understood that the heroes you mention are ANOTHER thing...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby mtormo » 30 Jan 2019, 08:49

Hey!

Yes, the "heroes" are not part of the battle pass, like the previous battle pass, each faction will have a new card and I will give you the information from the following battle pass (not just February) during today.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby mtormo » 30 Jan 2019, 17:00

Hello,

For the next battle pass(es), each faction will have a “Unit” card. About the type of the unit, each faction will have a different one (for example Germans will have an Infantry in February and a Structure on March while Americans will have a tank on the next battle pass and an infantry on March).

If the Unit doesn’t have a current elite version (epic or diamond), when the battle pass is active will give the opportunity to craft both versions (but the special one linked to the battle pass requires to complete the challenge).

An example would be the newest crafted German card 14th Waffen Grenadier, you will have the regular diamond version and a battle pass version.

You can expect for the incoming months (with the battle pass) a unit of each type and each faction.

For February:
- Air Raid Shelter
- Aoba
- LaGG-3
- M7 Priest
- 14th Waffen Grenadier

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby gusgus78 » 01 Feb 2019, 08:48

Hi!

Would it be possible that you provide us the list of next months Battle Pass cards?

It would be nice if we could know what is coming in next months to "administrate" our hard-to-earn Raid Points.

Not necessary detailed stats, but yes to know faction and type per month (lets say from march to june, for example).

Thanks!

Greetings!
gusgus78
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion