Historical Ranking...

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Historical Ranking...

Postby Assassin » 09 Jan 2019, 12:30

In case you missed it (which would be odd)...

Weekly and global ranking are a bit odd right now...hint...look at #1 player score for this week :D
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Re: Historical Ranking...

Postby micko » 09 Jan 2019, 19:56

45M in 1 day....1 player....how?....our platoon got 70M in 5 years....add
micko
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Dicksharpe » 09 Jan 2019, 23:52

:((
Devs should explain how possible, is very bad for the game imo!
Dicksharpe
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby chuck » 10 Jan 2019, 08:33

He obtained Nuclear bomb card. :D :D :D :D
chuck
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby PahtoZ » 10 Jan 2019, 08:39

This has to be a bug. No other explanation in my opinion.
PahtoZ
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby mtormo » 10 Jan 2019, 09:14

Hello,

This was an issue that we're correcting and we'll remove these "points" hopefully today. The update should be available now.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Dicksharpe » 10 Jan 2019, 13:49

Hi mtormo

Firstly, I don't have a problem with any player spending their money to gain cards quickly or improving there weekly score. Secondly if a player exploits something within the game (score percentage increase) this is not really the players fault, it's the games fault!

The real problem here was the games integrity! Overnight one player had quadrupled the score of players who have taken years to achieve their overall scores, thousands and thousands of hours, I imagine!

I think the player should be rewarded with weekly reward and gold (4 million I think) but I don't think his overall score should have been allowed to stand as it destroyed the games integrity, in my opinion.

So well done for sorting the issue out.

Dicksharpe ☺
Dicksharpe
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Assassin » 10 Jan 2019, 15:39

Dicksharpe wrote:I think the player should be rewarded with weekly reward and gold (4 million I think) but I don't think his overall score should have been allowed to stand as it destroyed the games integrity, in my opinion.

I personally have no problem if a player gets 4 million something...i am playing against players with all the cards of the stronger faction already...so one more wont make any difference...

BUT...in general terms this is not so clear. Any exploit...EVEN IF THE PLAYER HAS NO FAULT...cannot usually be accepted as it tilts the game somewhere...usually it is not just one player and if a group of players that gains any "unwarranted" advantage will both annoy those that didn't and incentive all those that want to progress faster (no matter what)...
Considering my opening phrase above...if it were MANY MORE players, then i would have an issue...BIG ONE. As playing PVP would become much much harder...and as you say...there is always the "image" that the game conveys...

In simple terms...humanity is what it is...and IF players think an exploit will be allowed to stand they will LOOK FOR ONE and JUMP ON ONE ON EVERY OPPORTUNITY...
Games usually rollback "big" exploits...all games that i know of...and including some earlier on this game...

By the way...in THIS CASE i dont even know if it was deliberate, bug or whatever...and AGAIN...i dont really care...(player in question was always correct in games, no issue so far)
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby mtormo » 11 Jan 2019, 08:55

Hello,

We took the action that we thought that was fair with the game, the affected players and all the community. We understand that not everyone will be happy with our decisions but we always try our best to keep the game fair and fun.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Lt_mitch » 11 Jan 2019, 20:32

I detected an issue that I suspected for a while, I wanted to investigate further but I can not give you more details because the devs asked me to be discreet...

I just have to tell you that I had to pay 10 extra rounds in the same game, which you would agree to be legal ... and after that I immediately contacted FS.
(Do not try again, I confirm that after the update, it should not work anymore)

They thanked me and promised to refund me for these extra turns as I was going to lose their benefit from these, which I find normal.
I want to emphasize that I totally agree that I should not hold all the gold or the score, because it was not fair for top level players that I had grilled in a second ! I was sincerly uncomfortable !

But today I am angry because I see that contrary to their promise, they have changed their minds: they have decided not to pay me back and furthermore, I have lost all the gold/score, including all I should won if I normally ended the raid.
To be clear, I am penalized twice for helping them, I really take it for a punishment!

I do not hide the fact that the desire to play today is gone, a question of confidence and honor more than money !

@Dicksharpe: thanks for your reaction!
Lt_mitch
Private
Private

Next

Return to Technical Support