Problems with the special offer system in the shop?

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Problems with the special offer system in the shop?

Postby Bracken03 » 06 Jan 2019, 11:17

Hello Forum members and support,

it seems I get the same special offer in the shop for months now. That in itself would be no problem to me, if the shop would actually offer me something I really wanted from time to time, which it did before I got spammed by this specific offer.

The offer I get all the time is called "Russian Squadron". It costs 9.99 € and I can buy it for a 24h time period. The offer is also buggy, the chest in the offer got the name "null", and I cannot see what card rarities are actually included in the chest.
I never get a different offer like a "German Squadron" or a "British Squadron".

Also I like to buy special offer packages which include "Raid Points". Some month ago I was able to buy those because the system offered them to me. Now I get nothing but "Russian Squadrons" which I will not buy.

Please fix it. You are loosing money from me!

Greetings Bracken03

PS: Excuse my bad english.
Bracken03
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Problems with the special offer system in the shop?

Postby mtormo » 07 Jan 2019, 10:19

Hello,

The correct name/display will appear in the next update. There're two type of "faction offers" - 1) Similar to a general chest but limited by faction/type (ex: Infantry German) and 2) Similar to a Marshal Chest but limited by faction/type.

The special offers such as these faction offers will appear for all players depending on the progress of the game, if you see only one offer this means that you did not purchase it and you haven't unlocked a new one. If you keep playing you will see new offers (until you purchase all of them) and other special offers that appear during special events (such as holidays).

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Bracken03 » 08 Jan 2019, 06:13

Thanks for the clarification.

Basically I like these packages then, but I dislike that you have to unlock them.
Bracken03
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Bracken03 » 16 Jan 2019, 09:32

So I decided to buy the cat in the sack and bought this package with the null description without knowing what cards I would get. I was lucky and got an Ivan Kozhedub :D .
But the pack does not seem to work the way you said it did. If I remember correctly I had planes, armor and infantry in the pack. Only the faction part worked, all cards were russian.

Also you upgraded "Admiral Hipper" and "Uboat 99". The upgrade path is now correct, but is it intended to not use Sealord blueprints? The upgrade still uses basic blueprints.

Also something seems to be wrong when I play the epic elite "Beriev BE-4". Trying to figure out what it is...
Bracken03
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby mtormo » 17 Jan 2019, 09:02

Hello,

Ok, thanks for the heads up, I'll review it again (and check the Beriev Be-4 too).

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Bracken03 » 20 Jan 2019, 10:08

After working normally I was able today to reproduce the strange BE-4 behaviour:

Opponent started and played:
-Onoda
-Maus

I played in my turn:
-Flying Submarine (Destroying Onoda)
-Zhukov (Promoting FS)
-BE-4 (Elite, blue)

After this I should have been out of action points, but I was still able to promote the BE-4.
Bracken03
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby mtormo » 21 Jan 2019, 09:06

Hello,

We found an issue with this BE-4 that could cause some issues (has two abilities that trigger at the same time) and we'll adjust it.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Return to Technical Support