Player Suggestions!

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Player Suggestions!

Postby sorro » 23 May 2018, 10:41

Hello

I am not sure, if this has come up before. But why do you show only top 25 in pvp.

People are competitive, so if you could show top 100. So people who are in place 67 would like to play, to keep his position.

Just a suggestion.
sorro
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Assassin » 23 May 2018, 16:46

sorro wrote:Hello

I am not sure, if this has come up before. But why do you show only top 25 in pvp.

People are competitive, so if you could show top 100. So people who are in place 67 would like to play, to keep his position.

Just a suggestion.

Game had 50 top players sometime in the past...also think it can now go back to at least 50...

Since we are asking...also nice to have winning percentage...we ALL know this number is affected by many things and can be estimated by wins and rank points...but still interesting to know...

Perhaps a prize for best percentage (with a minimum of games) would also be a nice idea...

Assassin
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby mtormo » 24 May 2018, 08:58

Hello,

We usually limit these type of lists to reduce the amount of info that you need to ask/receive from the server. About the best "winning ratio" or other type of fun "tournaments", it's something that we can do here in the forums such as "community event" and we can give some rewards to the winners, after the expansion is deployed we can try to create something like that.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby yeswecan » 18 Nov 2018, 15:17

I am done with this pay to win game. Suggestions? Make it fair and even like a game of chess. :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
yeswecan
Private
Private

Postby Lt_mitch » 19 Nov 2018, 17:01

What about Missions... but instead of IA, make them PVP.
It would be a good way for newcomers to fight against others players without being frustrated by the fact they are lacking of good cards.
The decks would be preconstructed, you take a random side and it would be also a good way for you developpers to measure and calibrate each factions.
Lt_mitch
Private
Private

Postby mtormo » 20 Nov 2018, 08:38

Hello,

Pre-constructed decks and "rule" decks are a good idea, something that was on the table for a long time. Currently we have the "friendly pvp" that opens the possibility to do this kind of things in the meantime.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Lovesalooser » 02 Jan 2019, 14:50

Optional advertisements to finance the game development. 30 seconds would give the player five gold.
Lovesalooser
Private
Private

Postby Bracken03 » 08 Jan 2019, 06:24

I am sure someone already made this suggestion.

I am bored with raids and missions, I have no interest in them at all. I play this game solely to play PVP against other players. Please give us a way to earn "Raid Points" in PVP.

Gold on the other hand can be earned with every activity in this game. You do not have to do, what you do not like, to get gold.

Examples:
-A daily duty which gives you 50+ "Raid Points" after five+ victories.
-Give us a small amount of "Raid Points" per victory.
Bracken03
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Stone » 26 Feb 2019, 19:21

Hi everyone!

As some of you may know by now, we are actively releasing the game on Steam, it was launched 3 days ago and we are receiving some quite good suggestions, we'd like to keep hearing from you and maintain this game alive, please read the info we shared with you a few minutes ago here

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1879#p11341

And let us know what you think about it, you will have the chance to check out the new Starter cards which were changed a couple of updates ago!

Cheers!
Christian "Stone" Gascons
World War II: TCG - Admin
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby dideli » 03 Apr 2019, 04:38

heyo,

did you guys talk about an arena mode yet? every player has to construct his unique deck. pick a card out of three till the deck has 30 cards.
goal is to win a certain number of duells, 3 loss and you are out. i think this has a couple of opportunities.
nice for newer players because they can play with cards they dont know yet. nice alternate to missions and raids.
more wins you gain the better the price will be, gold, packs, cards, raidpoints, dollar.

later
dideli
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion