Raid diffucult

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Raid diffucult

Postby Aine » 26 Aug 2018, 06:37

I also finished all Aleutian raids, Expert down to Easy, while I was only able to play Opera Z and Drumbeat Easy last week. You got a real issue with balance.
Aine
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby mtormo » 30 Aug 2018, 10:51

Hello,

We're going to do some adjustments on raids for the next update (September).

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Aine » 30 Aug 2018, 13:04

Nice to read that!

You could consider three aspects:
- overal raids balance
- rewards for the difficult ones
- unlimited access to the raids

Cheers!
Aine
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby Assassin » 30 Aug 2018, 13:32

Aine wrote:- unlimited access to the raids

This would make players play midway every week...not good solution in my opinion...

I would prefer raids to be divided between easy and hard...and have one of each every week
Agree that hard raids should have better rewards...or be balanced so all are similar...

In missions this is better...MOST missions are playable...

Would suggest to move reward cards to missions...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby Aine » 30 Aug 2018, 14:18

Assassin wrote:

This would make players play midway every week...not good solution in my opinion...

People having fun, such an outdated concept.

Maybe the raids could circulate differently. Also, if the rewards get fixed, ppl could decide which raid they'll try: fun, cheap, but easy, or hard, frustrating but with sick rewards. idk, just idea.
@ missions: yep, these could give much more cards, or maybe some other reward? Cards mostly don't matter in WW2. On high levels it's about raid points, so maybe more points for raids, less cards for them, then more cards for missions?
Aine
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby Assassin » 30 Aug 2018, 22:28

Aine wrote:
Assassin wrote:

People having fun, such an outdated concept.

I have fun and good scores in midway...but if i play the same every time it will turn to boring...kind like work...

I prefer several playable and fun raids...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby Danyperconte » 03 Sep 2018, 12:58

Actually, raid difficult is between possible and impossible.

POSSIBLE RAIDS
- Overlord
You have made it more difficult but it is possible. You should adjust the AI deck with only one Branderburg on hard level and the current two on expert.

- Barbarrossa
I think you have surpassed a bit. There are no "anti-infantry" units and the reduction +3, +5 to +2, +4 it shows quite. I think the penalty of reducing the attack by 5 points should be scaled depending on the difficulty.

- Midway
I do not think there is anyone who does not see this raid as the most fun and balanced. It does not mean that it's easy on its own, it is compared to the rest of the raids.
Trying to adjust it more would be an error in my opinion.

IMPOSSIBLE RAIDS
- Atlantic
Some time ago there were many complaints about how unbalanced this raid is. Now, you compare it with others, and maybe you have it very close to be a competitive raid. The damage reduction by level should be 2, 3, 4, 5. I think with this that it would be a hard raid but it would fall into the category of possible.

- Pearl Harbor
It is totally unbalanced, AI deck needs a deep revision.

- Berlin
I think you were totally wrong, this frustration does not make sense. Tickets with -11 points go against the definition of game, which I think something has to do with having fun.

I would also like to contribute some future ideas:

MARKET GARDEN
Apply slow to your units (maybe very difficult or impossible). Perhaps it can be done by level, only one unit on easy level...Solo raid can be DUNKIRK.

OP. HUSKY: SICILY
Penalize units that do not have the skill of paratroopers. Solo raid can be OP. AVALANCHE: SALERNO.

Regards
Danyperconte
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Aine » 04 Sep 2018, 06:34

Danyperconte wrote:- Berlin
I think you were totally wrong, this frustration does not make sense. Tickets with -11 points go against the definition of game, which I think something has to do with having fun.

Which one of my signatures should I drop for this quote? :D
Aine
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby Truckeye » 19 Sep 2018, 02:45

Which raids were changed and what changed in them? rather not waste tickets to find out
DANGER SQUAD!
Truckeye
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Aine » 04 Oct 2018, 21:18

Two damage! I hope that they are of opposing sexes, because then I'd mate them, and if they'd give life to a baby damage, I may have three of them! :D
Aine
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion