WW2 TCG - New Expansion: STRONGHOLD

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

WW2 TCG - New Expansion: STRONGHOLD

Postby mtormo » 18 May 2018, 15:17

Hello Soldiers,

We’re glad to announce that the new expansion of WW2:TCG called STRONGHOLD will be available on the 28th of May.

- 57 new Cards + 34 Crafted Elite Cards + 15 Diamond Cards.
- Structures: A new type of Unit, these new 10 cards will work completely different from the other units with special rules.
- New Raid: The Fall of Berlin, you will battle against the last German Defense.
- New H. Mission: Battle of the Bulge, fight against the forces of the German Army to obtain the newest cards of the expansion.
- New Battle Screen Interface: We updated the interface and improved several functions of the battle engine.
- 2 New Maps: 20 new levels to complete in Normal, Hard and Master difficulty with exclusive Stronghold rewards.
- New Quests to complete with a new daily Quest: Win 5 PvP matches that will grant gold. Also the Jeep Card will be available for purchase with quest points.
- More than 80 Cards have been adjusted: Several cards have been improved to balance all faction/type of cards.
- New Crafted Cards from Basic and Sealords Expansion: 20 new Epic Elite Cards will be available for craft.
- New Diamond Cards from Basic and Sealords Expansion: 26 new Diamond Cards will be available for craft.
- A complete overhaul of the Order Cards: They have now the same rarities that the other cards: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Legendary, Epic Elite, Legendary Elite and Diamond.
- Recruit-a-Friend: Invite you friends to the game and you’ll receive rewards.

We have three clear goals on this Expansion:

1) Make all type/faction decks available to play competitive in PvP and Raids.
2) Add a different type of Unit with a new function and “limitation”.
3) Maintain the current progression of the players but add more possibilities to choose.

About the Balance changes, we’ll posting the entire list of changes next week along with the list of the cards that will have new Elite and Diamond versions.

Also, we’d like to explain in depth the changes in the orders that we did:

All the legendary Cards that have a “direct” Diamond version now are Legendary Elite Craft but they maintain all their abilities intact.
Now, there is a Diamond version for Orders like the other cards (for Epic and Legendary Elite) and they cost only 10 designs (from the new expansion) instead of 20.
We didn’t want to “demote” the Diamond versions to Legendary Elite because was like “stealing” diamond cards from the player even the cards did exactly the same. In the other part, adding an intermediate version of the cards was really difficult because reduced the options that we have to improve the orders. At the end we decided to go with the “demotion”, create new diamond versions (with new abilities/improvements) and reduce the cost of crafting (10 new designs). The reason behind to use the new designs is because they all use the same and we can give rewards that can be used for all players regardless the faction.

News:
- 8 Diamond Cards without Elite version have changed to Legendary Elite.
- 8 Legendary Elite cards have a Diamond version.
- 2 Epic Elite Orders have a Diamond version (Fear & Coalition).
- 2 new Epic Elite Orders (Heavy Bombardment & Medical Research)

Changes:
- 8 Diamond Cards without Elite version have changed to Legendary Elite.

Besides these new changes, we did several improvements on the game such as:

- Ability Descriptions: All the abilities have now the same wording and they’re exactly showing the effect that they you.
- Card/Ability Search: You will be able to search for Cards or Abilities in the Deck Builder.
- PVP Matches: Fixed an issue on PvP that caused the match to freeze or desync.
- Server: We changed how some of the server calls are handled and therefore we improved the connectivity.
- Gameplay Issues: We fixed several abilities and cards that we reported in the forums.

The expansion is really close, get your Army ready!

Best Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Re: WW2 TCG - New Expansion: STRONGHOLD

Postby Assassin » 19 May 2018, 09:36

Looks nice...

If i get it correctly...some diamonds will be downgraded to leg elite...but maintain the capabilities...to make space for a better diamond version...ok for me.
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby Domination » 21 May 2018, 09:52

I hope you did not mess it up again because the pvp is so unfairly designed
Domination
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Assassin » 24 May 2018, 15:56

mtormo wrote:About the Balance changes, we’ll posting the entire list of changes next week along with the list of the cards that will have new Elite and Diamond versions.

:D
:?:

(No that it will make a big change now...i am basically trying to accumulate as many gold and blueprints as possible...but very CURIOUS)
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby Danyperconte » 29 May 2018, 14:51

Hi Devs,
In a quick watch to the update i detected two mistakes:
- Russ Tank legend elite "Ilyshenko" (or something called) is on aeroplanes label and tells that is an aeroplane.
- Us Tank Water Buffalo tells on description than give +3 to german units.

Regards
Danyperconte
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Danyperconte » 29 May 2018, 15:13

Sorry for double post
Russ tank is calles Lavrinenko instead of name used before
There is also a problem with platoon chat when is used the second line..text cant be read bc under line covert it
Regards
Danyperconte
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby jcwill23 » 29 May 2018, 20:26

Can you please explain the rationale why some Diamonds (Hell's Angels) take Basic blue prints and some (David McCampbell) take Sealords blue prints?
A Sealord Diamond takes 50% more prints.

I just don't understand.

Craig
jcwill23
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby jcwill23 » 29 May 2018, 20:45

Interesting choice to take away our portrait. Or is it hidden somewhere?

Craig
jcwill23
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby mtormo » 30 May 2018, 08:22

Hello,

There is also a problem with platoon chat when is used the second line..text cant be read bc under line covert it

I can't reproduce this issue, what's exactly happening, could you please take a screenshot of the issue and send it to us.

Interesting choice to take away our portrait. Or is it hidden somewhere?

They're still visible around your "military rank".

The other issues reported will be fixed really soon.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby sorro » 30 May 2018, 10:46

To me jumping with second line happens when i log in, but if i have been longer onnline, it goes away, and fix it self.

It is also issue with chat. all the lines "jump" 1cm right. what mean that if platoon name is "I C U" so you can see only "I C " or "La RO " etc.
sorro
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to Technical Support