[Important] Massive server switch soon.

Public Announcements and Media related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: [Important] Massive server switch soon.

Postby Assassin » 11 Oct 2016, 09:06

mtormo wrote:Hello,

Yes, we want to do both at the same time. While preparing the migration the server we had some issues and until all the server changes works perfectly we won't finish the migration.

Cheers,

New date?
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby Pieterr » 12 Oct 2016, 11:59

it would be nice to get a response
Pieter
Pieterr
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby mtormo » 13 Oct 2016, 08:43

Hello guys,

I hate to give an exact day because it's always subject to change. We wanted to do it this month (this week was the target) but some issues on the pvp pushed the migration. We will migrate the server when we're 100% sure that all issues have been fixed.

We want to finish this migration as soon as possible (it's been a LOT of work for us) but we prefer to wait days if that means that the migration has no problems.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby gusgus78 » 14 Oct 2016, 08:51

Hello.

¿And it would be possible to throw the update with new cards before the server switch?... we are impatient for new ones... :roll:

Greetings.
gusgus78
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby mtormo » 14 Oct 2016, 09:58

Sadly no, there're too many changes in the newest build to revert back the server changes.

Cheers,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Pieterr » 25 Oct 2016, 15:28

Dear Devs,

For a company that claims to really care about its customers, I can't match this new period of silence about the upcoming update.
After our complains about this attitude, which we've made very clear to you, you've promised to keep us informed.

By the way we're reaching the end of October!

I count on your understanding for this post

Cheers
Pieter
Pieterr
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Toyyon » 25 Oct 2016, 20:42

They are still busy with follow-up bugs of the heroes migration....you know that thingy that was scheduled for 4 hrs 5 weeks ago -.-
So far I guess I didnt experience a single patch that didnt make the game explode and made players leave.
This time almost all old players left , auction house is full of awesome cards bc everyone who leaves gives away his cards for cheap.

Couldve been a great game, but incompetent devs destroyed it.
Cant believe that they cant find a student assistant for cheap in Barcelona who actually studied computer science/software engineering and teaches them how to design software.

Guess they fix heroes and keep it in store to milk mobile players till they realize that its all for nothing bc devs are only code monkeys who cant maintain a simple game (no , cross-platform development is no excuse for your overall performance)
Bet their next game Magic:TCG is based on the very same engine with the very same bugs....ppl (like me) pay for a tcg/ccg for a long gaming experience - I feel scammed.
Might be unintentional of FS bc of their incompetence , but still feels like a scam. Cant remember a long phase of really enjoyable phase of gaming with new content and without game-breaking bugs -.-

Check out Duelyst and Astral Masters , fun CCGs on Steam without a single fricking bug. Feels like holidays when you play one of these after playing FS games.

Cheers
salty Toyyon
Toyyon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Assassin » 26 Oct 2016, 08:57

Although i understand some of the bitterness, i think Toyyon is overdoing it a bit...
I dont play heroes so i may be missing something...

WW2tcg was always lots of fun for me and it is one of the few games that says for long months in my device...
Improved over time (we can discuss card balance...but i keep wanting new cards and to test new decks, so something is working fine) and FOR ME it is an example of a WELL DESIGNED game...and support is normally above average.

That said...i do agree some news would be nice and some bugs are annoying...

I play a few other games...neither has better devs communication...in terms of bugs i guess this one is "average"...not the best but also not the worst...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby Pieterr » 26 Oct 2016, 14:11

I have played Heroes for a while,... but I'm not really an active player on that game.
It is sad to see that (according to Toyyon) this community of players is falling apart.

Just like Assassin I'm with this WW2 game a long time. I like it, I care about it and I really hope that a simular destiny for WW2 can be prevented.
Although I'm not surprised by Toyyons post, I'll give FS the benefit of the doubt.
It really, really annoys me that FS doesn't share information, doesn't answer (the relevant) questions and seems to ignore a database of players who are still loyal to their game.
Besides that, a lot of old players are willing to give FS a second chance but are not playing at the moment: They are waiting for this update before they'll decide wheter they 'll play again or not.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: If you ask for patience because you can't keep your promises then the least thing you can do is share some information about the progress you make. Especially after your customers have pointed this out for you and you promised to do so.
Pieter
Pieterr
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby 5Cats » 26 Oct 2016, 14:55

I played Heroes, but left before the Card Market was put in, so IDK how well that worked for them.

It was different enough for some fun, but got really repetitive really fast. Those who complain about 'do not kill' levels don't understand how variety is really important! The gathering of cards for a tiny upgrade also got more annoying than fun.

Meanwhile, I hope they don't drop a 'bug bomb' on WW2. That would sent a flock of players running, it seems. Iron out the bugs first, then drop the shiny new toys on us. IDK why they don't have volunteer play testers, guys like the 3 above me (or anyone in this thread really) can find bugs quickly and have no trouble offering suggestions.

Adding more strong cards will actually improve PvP variety, I think? We can't have all 40 'must have' cards in our deck so something has to go! Japanese and American decks should become more viable with just a few improvement options, IDK about the Russians yet.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

PreviousNext

Return to Game Announcements