New PvP System Release

Public Announcements and Media related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: New PvP System Release

Postby ledballoon » 02 Jun 2019, 10:46

also for some reason you have me muted in global, I haven't been on in weeks and am muted for 5 days in global when I get back so I cant even find a good platoon to join because u have me muted real hard to join a good 1 if u cant even ask to join, why would you do that?
ledballoon
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby ledballoon » 02 Jun 2019, 10:53

if you went to a cathouse and instead of getting what you paid for when you walk in , you got jumped on and robbed by the bouncers there how many times would you go back think about that a thats pretty much the scenario you have In place right now and I do mean robbed
ledballoon
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby FFI_Normandi » 02 Jun 2019, 11:43

Some thoughts…

-For a quite newbie like me, impossible to succeed in the pvp missions where we have to win with only american, jap, English deck… I guess that players specialize their deck in order to climb up the pvp ladder. (maybe these missions are ok for the soldier league but in the elite…). Won't it be possible to achieve these missions not only in pvp but also in the campaign?

-For pvp, the AI decks very often show diamonds cards so even if the AI plays strangely sometimes, it's almost impossible to win against such decks...balance needed? (because it's getting harder to have 5 wins a day to collect 100 gold, as most players surely aim to do). For sure, lot of players won't take so many hours of play to have 5 wins (because pvp is not fast paced!...and a match can last for more than 20 minutes).
Because there are some sub-divisions for the rewards in the different leagues, maybe should it be the same for AI decks?

-If Elo is not taken into account, it's surprising that if i sort out my best deck (with only 4 legendary and almost 22k), I always join players with decks full of diamonds...
FFI_Normandi
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby ledballoon » 02 Jun 2019, 11:47

if you think I am in the minority feeling the way about how u are screwing the shlt out of your new players , you only have to look at what others are saying in global , don't u want people to play your game? as it is right now I have put my credit card away and wont be using it here , you can make book on that and im not alone in this, I still find it surreal that you have this set up to destroy the desires of any new players and even the vets are tired of getting pushovers as its so easy that no skill is required to win because of the severity of the difference in decks, thus depriving them of anything remotely resembling a decent matchup, so the enjoyment factor is gone as there is no real challenge involved at all, just collect the victim the devs are feeding them from the new players as fast as they start playing
ledballoon
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby ledballoon » 02 Jun 2019, 11:50

its just hard to believe anyone is this stupid, if it weren't for seeing it in fact I wouldn't believe it , but the proof is here for all to see and leaves us with no choice but to believe
ledballoon
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby ledballoon » 02 Jun 2019, 12:22

you should look up the definition of slightly in the dictionary as your current definition is so far off base as to be unrealistic from any dictionary I am aware of

\
ledballoon
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby ledballoon » 02 Jun 2019, 12:56

it is obvious that you should hire someone with common sense as none seems to be apparent with the current system of matchmaking, strictly ritual sacrifices as far as anyone playing the game can see, it amazes me you have stayed in business this long without trying to make it a more balanced matchmaking system to help players want to play, your complete and utter refusal to implement a good system defies all logic, if you keep getting sent out of the pvp que as it cant find an opponent in a players supposed range then when they get back in the que only to face a deck 3 times the value of yours it just makes it a complete sham, I have been playing online games for over 25 years and have never seen a game this determined to make sure the player base doesn't grow, the part that befuddles me is why? it doesn't make any sense at all for you to treat your customers this way. I could if hired help you set a system up that would be far more conducive to retaining new players as well as the vets thus allowing the game to grow as well as earning you considerably more money as it would wind up making it about skill in the matchmaking rather than just a ritual sacrifice for 1 player or the other and running off new players
ledballoon
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby FFI_Normandi » 02 Jun 2019, 17:22

if think ledballoon wants to join you devs ;).

However, he has a some interesting comments that should be taken into account.

Anyway, I'm sure the devs will take the month to see and analyze their new recipe. At least, they try to satisfact players and they tried something new. That not so common.
Moreover, maybe have we to wait one or two weeks which is the time necessary for pvp to run and distinct players in the different leagues. For now, that's a quite great mess because of the previous ELO system, etc... It should be clearer.
If the current system is conserved, I hope they will adapt the daily/monthly missions ^^.

To conclude, it's strange that not so many players post here to give their feelings (forum access?...private joke devs :twisted: ); The change is major and should concern everybody...
FFI_Normandi
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Raystlin » 02 Jun 2019, 18:46

just reset my rating please, set me down to the soldier league so i can continue playing pvp.

i don't know what else i can do. i have spend all the gold i had on hard missions. played the map more far. now i just have the choice between easy missions which cost no gold and playing food for diamond decks - they again have troubles to find opponents. i don't mind if you feed my offline deck to them, but not me! i just don't wanna play against the decks that i have zero chance to beat. i'm not asking for fair chances to compete with them for rank 1 in diamond league. i just want to have a room to play fair pvp until i will be able to build a diamond deck on my own.

i beg you, please, just set me down to the soldier league so i can continue play pvp.
Raystlin
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Aine » 02 Jun 2019, 19:20

FFI_Normandi wrote:To conclude, it's strange that not so many players post here to give their feelings (forum access?...private joke devs :twisted: ); The change is major and should concern everybody...

I don't play PvP, so I cannot join the debate. I may try one or two matches, but this won't be conclusive, and as you wrote: we need a week or two to see how the new system works.
Aine
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to Game Announcements