New Update Available: World War II: TCG v1.1.6

Public Announcements and Media related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

New Update Available: World War II: TCG v1.1.6

Postby nAFAI » 14 May 2014, 10:42

New features:

- A log message is shown when trying to promote a card with not enough action points.
    - The log panel gets highlighted when the player has to select a target to trigger an ability.
    - New PvP Global ranking list available on the PvP Screen.

Fixes:

- The deck builder no longer crashes when repeatedly tapping the "Categories" tabs on the top of the screen.
    - Fixed an issue using the "Fill Lives" Booster.
    - Fixed an issue clicking on the top menu bar buttons of the Map Screen.
    - Fixed an issue involving the purchases and the communication with Apple servers.
    - The deck slots purchased and the deck names changed work now as intended when playing in multiple devices.
    - The unlock map waiting time will no longer be reseted when playing already completed levels.
    - The daily rewards system has been polished.

Changes:

- Officer Pack loot has been improved, now it has one extra Uncommon Card instead of one Common Card.
    - The deck builder deck selector will show a green light on the available decks.
    - The map will now center the camera on the last level played at each game session.
    - The top menu bar of the Deckbuilder screen has been optimized for iPhone devices.
    - New look & feel of the Map Screen level items.
    - The downloader manager has been temporarily disabled.
    - There have been some changes in the Tutorial flow.
    - A confirmation popup is shown when clicking on the Leave PvP Queue icon.
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Re: New Update Available: World War II: TCG v1.1.6

Postby Assassin » 06 Sep 2016, 11:26

Was looking for news on the NEXT update (September 2016 or so...) and found this thread, which is kind of old...:)

Suggestion...an easy to find Announcement Thread dedicated to updates...eventually this one with some changes...

Question...is there an ETA on next update? I am not sure if the server transfer was done already...servers were down for some hours, but i saw no change in game so not sure...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Re: New Update Available: World War II: TCG v1.1.6

Postby mtormo » 07 Sep 2016, 08:19

Hey,

I can't give you an exact date for the server transfer ( and the update is linked with this change). When we have the exact day of the transfer, I'll announce it with all the information (cards, changes,...) on the forums.

Thanks!
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Return to Game Announcements