Sealords Expansion 2.0 Release Notes

Public Announcements and Media related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Sealords Expansion 2.0 Release Notes

Postby Stone » 11 May 2017, 10:39

Hey guys, the day has come. Here's the full release notes of this update. Please take into account that Apple and Android's servers could take up to a couple of hours to propagate the release, please be patient. We are estimating the release being available worldwide for today May 11th, 2017 around 13h CEST time.

New Expansion is here!
- Ships are here! More than 75 new cards.
- 3 New Raids: Pearl Harbor, Battle of Midway and Battle of Atlantic with exclusive cards!
- 2 New Historical Missions: Guadalcanal and Ten-Go with exclusive cards!
- Balance: Several cards have been changed.
- Portraits: New portraits added to the game! Raids, Historical Missions and PvP & PvE seasons.
- Starting Levels now give Recruit Cards to improve your deck!
- New rarity: “Diamond”
- Craft has been updated:
o Craft Epic cost changed to 500 from 1000.
o Craft Legendary cost changed to 1000 from 2000.
o Epic and Legendary cards now use cards of the same kind.
o You can craft now Diamond cards using Epic and Legendary Craft cards!

New Features
- Lives Removed, you no longer need lives to play map levels. (All players that bought the Permanent booster for increasing their lives from 5 to 7 will receive a compensation).
- All Maps are unlocked from the beginning.
- Daily reward will now appear automatically when it’s time to claim it.
- Added a new Daily Quest, play 50 Units (grants 50 golds).
- New (non-daily) quests added to the game.
- PvP Surrender penalty: Surrendering repeatedly in PvP matches will temporarily prevent the player from queueing again.
Changes
- Interface
o Map screen changed: Dungeons and Raids are moved from the drop menu to the top bar.
o Added Exclamations icons in all places where you can claim a reward (Quests, Packs on the profile,…)
o New Loading screens art.
o Back button size increased.
- Tutorial updated and improved.
Fixes
- Several texts and abilities from cards have been fixed.
- Fixed an issue with abilities that reduce the cost of play a card.
- Fixed few cards that shared the same spot in the deck.
- Fixed an issue with duplicated Zero card (Japanese aircraft).
- You now can claim progress rewards in different order (not from lowest to highest).

Hope you guys enjoy it!
Christian "Stone" Gascons
World War II: TCG - Admin
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Re: Sealords Expansion 2.0 Release Notes

Postby Aleksandr » 11 May 2017, 12:12

Man, those diamond Panzers... :shock:
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby marx » 11 May 2017, 15:30

OK so a guy doesnt want to play agaist me, but he also doesnt want to suffer time bar so wont surrender, so he simply plays no cards until i win or we reach turn 3 and he can safely surrender, and i have to play through turn after turn with no opponent. This is crap.
marx
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby afturganga » 11 May 2017, 16:32

marx wrote:OK so a guy doesnt want to play agaist me, but he also doesnt want to suffer time bar so wont surrender, so he simply plays no cards until i win or we reach turn 3 and he can safely surrender, and i have to play through turn after turn with no opponent. This is crap.

Crap are players like you who play a full op brit deck in low pvp rank below 1000 ranking! So of course i refuse to play against you or the complete ICU / Just for Fun Platoons. Why should i waste my time against the same boring three op decks or the cheater who plays the same 2 legendary cards the first round every match? Correct there is no need and when the possibility to surrender such boring matches is taken away from the devs you still can "cry" for that 3 minute free win.

Kind Regards
afturganga
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby marx » 11 May 2017, 18:54

Point taken, I will move up rankings.
marx
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Assassin » 12 May 2017, 09:17

Like a lot the new cards...great JOB.

Best part is the large new content.
Also good we now get some use for those many duplicate legendaries...

A few bugs and doubts...but i guess we will sort them out in the next days/weeks...

We need some clarification on DIAMOND cards...card limits for instance...
If i craft a Diamond Hetzer and still keep 2 Crafted Hetzers...how many can i take into play?
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby ershan81 » 14 May 2017, 15:12

yea.. great job f..n up raids with new ai deck. well done !!!
ershan81
Private
Private

Postby Pieterr » 14 May 2017, 18:18

nAFAI wrote:As for your questions Pieterr:

- Will epic elite cards be further craftable to, for example, "super epic elite"

Definetly no plans for that at the moment, so we don't foresee anything like that for a long time at least.

It seems that "super epic elite" has become "diamond".
You guys really aren't reliable,.... ;-)

Cheers
Pieter
Pieterr
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Aleksandr » 15 May 2017, 06:46

This expansion looks THIS MUCH amazing!

Also, I just opened the roughly 40 packs that I saved since like eternity. Now, lets buy something nice for my 26 thousand gold. :-D
edit: Ok, I realized that I may sell the "few" non-German cards that I got in excess to further finance the modernization of Wehrmachte forces. (I won'T use any captured weaponry, except for the several items from the East Front.) So now I'm on 31k gold and my wrist hurts from clicking; e.g. to sell the the seventeen copies of Jap. 1st Guards Divison was a pain in the... well, wrist, you guessed that... :-P

Now: purchase/craft spree! :-D
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby Lt_mitch » 18 May 2017, 01:06

I am not as enthousiast as my collegue about the expansion.

I consider myself as a faithful and regular player as I have played nearly every day for now more than a year and a half. And now I have the feeling to have a VERY VERY long way to get a competitive deck. In fact impossible.

I explain :

I sometimes buy cards or deck. I find that natural to encourage developers but it must be reasonable for me too. I don't know exactly how much money I've spent till now, maybe €50, maybe twice this sum, I am not sure that I want to know it but we can compare it with the money I've spent for great computer games hits.

This moment for example, I see in the shop Yamamota lengendary for €12.81. The card is not important as the calculation would be the same for whatever legendary diamond card. You agree that if I want it and if I just count on luck, it could takes 10 years. I get exactly 22 legendary till now, some I get by luck, some I directly bought as they are must have.

Now if I want a diamond legendary card, there is no secret : I had to buy it. if I can afford €12.81, you must get 3 times it to get legendary+ and 9 times it (€115,29 !). Do you realize that it's overdrive ?
And I don't talk about blueprints : if you are not in a VERY competitive guild, you'll never get them.

My conclusion is that you risk to increase the gap between the 10/20 very good players and others. I reapeat, I am not a complete beginner and I agree to spend SOME money sometimes. But in this case I feel my motivation going down. We fail to succeed a single raid last week and we are about the 10th most competitive guild. Guess what a real beginner would feel !
Lt_mitch
Private
Private

Next

Return to Game Announcements