My PvP Scores Are Still Broken

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

My PvP Scores Are Still Broken

Postby 5Cats » 21 Aug 2016, 18:52

Hi again.

The Rate I win and lose is NOT the same as what others get. I cannot figure this out. I don't think 5-7 people are all lying to me about it, that would be strange!

5_boredcats beat the #1 Micko: I got +7, he lost -6 he said. (380 difference)
5_boredcats lost to Hunter86, I lost -7, he gained +10! (460 difference)

Edit: 5Cats beat #1 Micko: I got +7 and he lost -6 again. (300 difference)
It happens to both my accounts, but not to other people?

I cannot recall the last time I got +9 or more. It simply doesn't happen for me. For either account.
Maybe 2 seasons ago when the #1 player disconnected and I got +11. He was well over 800 higher, I think that was in my previous complaint, since I had lost -8 to him the match before (or something like that).

Last time I complained you guys said you found a rounding error. Things got better after that, it used to be an even bigger difference!

But it's still happening. No wonder I cannot compete in PvP standings! Everyone else scores more per win and less per loss than I do! That adds up to a huge difference after 300 matches!

For example: Alexbal said he has 24 losses this season ( a couple of days ago). At that time I had 22 losses, and 30 (or more) more wins than he did. Yet I was less than 100 ahead!

This has been going on all the time, it is always consistent: I compare +/- for wins and losses and it is always worse for me, even taking into account other factors like Rate Difference and standings position (if that matters).

:sigh:

And the damage tracker in Raids might be broken again... I'll chart my damage done to see, maybe tomorrow. :|
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Technical Support