Collection and achievements wiped out

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Collection and achievements wiped out

Postby tilindir » 19 Aug 2016, 00:39

Greetings!

I've suffered a strange and very sad bug. While i was trying to log in, connection to Internet was lost, and after reattempt the standard "login via Facebook" pop-up appeared. I clicked on it, logined and was redirected back to game.

Then in game I started entirely new profile (under my FB avatar) that keeps track of my campaign success (170 in normal) and is in same CCCP platoon as veteran, but all my cards in collections, all badges and other stuff dissapeared.

So please restore my old profile and collection (nickname was tilindir, now it is stated as fs_cbzgauek7), for there was lots of hours and credits invested in it.

Thanks in advance!
tilindir
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Collection and achievements wiped out

Postby Stone » 23 Aug 2016, 10:15

Hi tilindir,

I've checked your account and indeed there was a duplicate account due to an error in the connection to the server. I've restored your account and it should now be working as intended. Please make sure you connect with a solid internet connection and do not hesitate on contacting us again if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,
Christian "Stone" Gascons
World War II: TCG - Admin
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby tilindir » 23 Aug 2016, 15:32

Thanks a lot, cards returned to me!

But all my badges are still missing, & there were some rare and nice ones (hard S-grad, for example) ;( is it possible to restore them?

Also duty shop points (~4k) still missing, but it's not so big problem to farm them again ;)
tilindir
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Stone » 23 Aug 2016, 16:31

Hi Tilindir,

I'm afraid those can not be retrieved since the system doesn't track them. On the new version of the game to be released soon we have added the 100% of the tracking and in case this happens again we will be able to restore them.

Regards,
Christian "Stone" Gascons
World War II: TCG - Admin
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Return to Technical Support