Another Freeze Issue

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Another Freeze Issue

Postby 5Cats » 11 Aug 2016, 23:46

Hi again.

It froze, again, this time against a Bot.

I played a Search & Destroy which lowered the AI life to zero. It made the initial "Victory" move, the card swooped off the page to the left, but simply froze after that. No music.

Of course some of the buttons still worked, but not all of them. Could not click on a card for example.

I suspect there's a bug related to the Search & Destroy card (Elite) or the end of match sequence.
This exact thing happened before with a 5_Boredcats match with Hunter86 which I mentioned in another post (with a picture), although I don't recall if it was due to playing S&D or not...

That is my 3rd loss to freezing up between the 2 accounts. 5Cats has 2 of them: Once was my end (the internet company went off-line for 45 minutes) but this one is directly because of the game, as was the one 5_Boredcats had against a Bot.

5Cats has 3 losses in total... one is from a frozen game with a bot! So I'm rather unhappy about this.

That's a LOT OF RATE to lose! What should be +5 is now -15 (I checked). A 20 point swing. It sure would be nice to get that refunded, or at least the 1x loss removed and the -15 restored...

Cheers!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Another Freeze Issue

Postby mtormo » 12 Aug 2016, 09:55

Hey 5Cats,

Sorry to hear that, I'll check if there's any problem related with these type of cards (destroy unit + dealing damage) on pvp.

About the Rating, I'm afraid we can't do anything with this.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Re: Another Freeze Issue

Postby 5Cats » 12 Aug 2016, 14:20

mtormo wrote:About the Rating, I'm afraid we can't do anything with this.

Oh well!

"It doesn't hurt to ask."
-Ancient Cat Saying
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Technical Support