Freezing Again: Overlaoding & Crashing: Lost Raid Pack

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Freezing Again: Overlaoding & Crashing: Lost Raid Pack

Postby 5Cats » 01 Aug 2016, 01:04

Hi again!

It was doing that thing again: eating up massive amounts of Ram until it crashed the page. I didn't notice right away (it has been better lately) and even though I closed everything else it still crashed before the Raid I finished could be rewarded:

http://imgur.com/a/GDqFQ

So I had to re-load the page. The Front Page showed a completed Duty, which was Play A Solo Raid. It did not show the Open A Pack Duty because the game froze before it could do so (lower image, above)
(Or middle image, why are there 3? Lolz! Stupid Imgur!)

Anyhow: Please restore my Raid Points (If I didn't get them, I doubt I did) and Gold, and especially my E-Pack.

Thanks!

And Another One:

Frozen after PvP with a bot, no reason for it.

http://imgur.com/a/HfkoC

I hate it so much...
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Freezing Again: Overlaoding & Crashing: Lost Raid Pack

Postby 5Cats » 01 Aug 2016, 16:21

Hi!

Bored5cats got the Enlisted pack in the Loot Bag, along with the Platoon rewards! Hooray!

I'm assuming that is what the 2nd E-Pak was for, because of the lost Solo-raid one. I probably did get the Raid Points and small Raid Gold I guess, since the Pack showed up but didn't open.

Cheers!

EDIT: nope! 5Cats also got 2x Enlisted Packs, unless the guys didn't know it was Bored5cats (5_boredcats) and put one in each account? That would be cool. Didn't get anything in any of them, but it was nice to see them!
In the images I posted it is Bored5cats's name there, eh? I should have been clearer about that.

If all the rewards had 2x packs? Then Bored5cats is still missing his Solo Raid one.

Also: 5Cats also only got 225 gold in the Loot Bag, not the (about) 3-4K that should have been there... I totally forget, but I had 40K PP or something... I think. Both accts were close together.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby mtormo » 02 Aug 2016, 08:34

Hello,

Rewards are for the "multi" Raid, (solo raids gives you the loot just when you defeat them).

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby 5Cats » 02 Aug 2016, 15:51

Woah! Then where did the Raid Points go to? I didn't see any of those in the Loot Bag.

Any chance I can get the Solo E-pak I lost? For Bored5cats eh? (5_boredcats)The game froze up, not my machine. The buttons still worked, most of them, like other times it has frozen eh? I wasn't too clear above.

The Platoon Reward came today, yay! Got the correct amount of gold.

Also: I'm putting off opening my PvP Rewards, I hope an update will come soon! But will I lose them if a new season starts? If so, I'll just open them and try for the 2-3 Epics I'm missing, eh?
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby mtormo » 03 Aug 2016, 09:48

Hello,

The Raid Points go directly to your profile (they're already added on your account).

About the "solo" raid issue, I've reimbursed the rewards. (Shopscreen-> Gift Button).

Cheers,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby 5Cats » 04 Aug 2016, 16:04

Got it! Thanks!

This week's rewards arrived OK, so that's good!

Next up: Update! (lolz) new cards for me to find in my PvP Season reward!
(1 account needs 2 Epics, the other only 1...)
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Technical Support