Raid progress lost

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Raid progress lost

Postby FS_KZK » 14 Jul 2016, 10:15

Hi, since a few minutes the raid progress is lost. Means:
The damage made yesterday is away. All raids are reset at full damage. Platoon: just4fun

Edit: solo and team
Greets
Hunter86
FS_KZK
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Re: Raid progress lost

Postby Pieterr » 14 Jul 2016, 11:47

Hello,

This goes for our platoon as well
Platoon: Sunnenblume

And the raids themselves seem to have changed. Yesterday I've fought battles agains high morale germans.
Today it is (like last week) against Russians which lower the attack value of one of my units every turn.
Pieter
Pieterr
Captain
Captain

Postby FS_KZK » 14 Jul 2016, 15:11

Hi devs,
Just want to know what to do with rhe raids. Wait? Or go?
I had 2 ideas how to solve the problem:
1. Add dmg from both (1day get, 1 day Rusian) together. If 1 is finish add to next lvl that is started

2. Every player that played yesterday on wrong raid gets 4 xtra tickets this week.

Should we wait and you restore German or play? It would be great if you can give me an fast answer. Our Asian players have bed time soon.
Greets
Hunter86
FS_KZK
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby 5Cats » 14 Jul 2016, 15:56

Yup! Raids gone, Solo and Team. And re-set to Russians, not Germans any longer.

Very disappointing! :(

Hopefully the actual damage from yesterday can be returned, and any Raid tickets spent today restored too.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Aleksandr » 15 Jul 2016, 18:34

5Cats, I'll finish this week and them I'm done with WW2. Keep me in platoon until I gather rewards, just for the fun of it... :)

WW2 is an amazing game. Yes, it has its bugs, and indeed some of them are really annoying. But overal it's a beautiful game with very clean and fresh design, highly addictive and really fun. Alas, while the bugs might be removed, the beauty and addictive factor can't - after all, that's why we play the game, right? -, and the community is awesome. Why quit then?
Exactly because of the positive things. Yes, all the nice about the game and its community are the reasons why I'm leaving in few days. I see that otherwise I'd fall into another gaming addiction and I don't want anymore. Also, considering my MtG past, I'd start to hate the game in years to come, and that'll be a pity. I'll rahter leave and keep a nice memory...

Thanks FrozenShard for your amazing game that I wholeheartedly enjoyed for half a year, and that helped me tremendously during one of hardest periods of my life.
And hello to all of you whom I met virtually!

Cheers, Aleksandr
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby 5Cats » 15 Jul 2016, 21:48

Aww! Sad to see you go, but I know about that addiction stuff, eh?

Sometimes you just have to say "ok, that's enough!" and do something a little more productive. :)

Cheers mate! You can leave after you collect: on the Platoon Page top right it says "manage" (Above the Yellow Total) click that and there's some options, one is to Leave, it asks for confirmation, just in case.

It's been great having you as a productive member!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Aleksandr » 16 Jul 2016, 15:55

Aleksandr wrote: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=906

Join the thread!
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby 5Cats » 16 Jul 2016, 16:56

I just wanted to point out:

It seems the Raids re-set with 7 full days. That's OK but it has a problem:

Now the Platoon Week and the Raid Week will end at different times! If someone is leaving (or getting kicked) or entering a new Platoon? It will happen a day later than before, at least to get one of the rewards from the old Platoon, or contribute to the new Platoon. A small thing, but it just adds to the frustration.

I think a 6-day Raid Week is needed to get them both to end on the same day & time again. With some warning of course.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby mtormo » 19 Jul 2016, 09:54

Hello,

There was a problem with the reset (and the rewards the last week) and we need to adjust the raids again to make them work properly. Sorry for the trouble.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby FS_KZK » 19 Jul 2016, 11:10

Raid reward worked, the gold for platoon points were missing...
We have still no answers for the questions, please can you answer them?

1. What about missing day in raid?
2. What about missing reward (gold for platoon points)?

Everybody in global and platoon chat ask this 10 times a day, everybody wants to know so please give a answer, even it is that we don't get the reward...
Greets
Hunter86
FS_KZK
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Next

Return to Technical Support